Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 21--Surely she wouldn't do THAT!

Mister Dilsby

2 hours ago, Kuzzter said:

Yes. What bromance languages lack in conjugalation... er, conjugation... they make up for with the "advanced declension" of some words. Notably,

Dude (n.)
Dude! (exclamatiory)
Dude? (interrogative, general)
Dude... (interrogative, sad)
Dude  (subjunctive)
Duuuuude (ablative)

etc.

Did you know that if you use the word bromance in real life™, it immediately and officially becomes a marriage no takebacks?

:D

The Minmus Four are definitely going to need some work.  I'm sure they'll be fine with the proper therapy and enough time.

How totally fun!

Hopefully Dman979 is somewhere he can read the comic by now. :)

Thanks Kuzzter.

Happy Concerned Cheesy landings!

Edited by Starhawk

"Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey Chapter 7 Pg30: Specifically written to defy any attempts at transcription." Uh oh.

It's only three pages, though.  How hard can it be?

MELGEE: Look, my colleague!  The not-minty, not-vacuum, not-not-gravity world!  What was it called, in the before-time?
KURT: Ahh, that is Home, my colleague, as sure as my name is Kurt!
MELGEE: Aha!  But are you sure your name is Kurt?
KURT: A am not!  But I am sure that at least one  of our names is Kurt, and that is enough!
BILLY-BOBBY: Home!  Kerb from cheese with wheels said Home!  Home-going we are now, pilot-who-looks-like-taco?
DONGUN: That we are, Bill-Bobby!  But I am not a taco, so please stop putting salsa on my arm!
...I am bread, so you should butter me!

NEW PAGE:

SAMANTHA: Minmus Lab, this is Gliido.  I'm reaching angels sixty and burning to intercept!  You guys okay?
MELGEE: We are also  Gliido!
KURT: And also not-Gliido!
BILLY-BOBBY: Mmm, bread!
*CHOMP*
DONGUN: Ha ha!  That tickles!
*GLIIDO APPROACHES MINMUS LAB*
SAMANTHA: I'm gonna take that as a 'no'.  Just don't do anything too crazy while I dock...
...once you transfer over, there's some snacks in the-
KURT: Snack!  Snacks the not-Lisa said!
BILLY-BOBBY: Snacks!  Snacks!  Snacks!  Snacks!

NEW PAGE:

*GLIIDO PULLS AWAY FROM THE MINMUS LAB, AS IT BURNS RETROGRADE (THE LAB, THAT IS)*
SAMANTHA: Annnd there.  The old station is set to de-orbit.  I'll have you guys down on the ground in about half an hour.
MELGEE: Hooray for the not-Lisa-who-is-called-Sam!
KURT: Hooray indeed!  My sanity returns already!
DONGUN: Mine does not!
BILLY-BOBBY: Snacks!  Snacks!  Snacks!  Snacks!
*LAB REENTERS*
KURT: Do you think we will miss the lab?
MELGEE: I do, Not-Kurt, and do not, Kurt.
KURT: I could not agree more...
MELGEE: ...or could I?

I hope I not-messed up on the names.  

6 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Throw them down the mohole all ready for pol's sake!

You are a taco. :P

I am a not-taco, not-not-max-creative.

Edited by Mad Rocket Scientist

17 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

:D

The Minmus Four are definitely going to need some work.  I'm sure they'll be fine with the proper therapy and enough time.

How totally fun!

Hopefully Dman979 is somewhere he can read the comic by now. :)

Thanks Kuzzter.

Happy Concerned Cheesy landings!

Happy landing lithobraking with a rapid unplanned disassembly

1 minute ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

-snip-

I hope I not-messed up on the names.  

Great transcription!  Excellent way to defy the attempted creation of a comic designed to defy transcription.

Happy Concerned landings!

3 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

"Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey Chapter 7 Pg30: Specifically written to defy any attempts at transcription." Uh oh.

I am a not-taco, not-not-max-creative.

You are also a taco not-not-not-not-mad rocket scientist

Edited by max_creative
Taco!

2 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

Almost perfect-- a solid 5/7! I did mean for the last "...or could I" to be spoken by Melgee though, not Kurt. But it doesn't really matter, does it? :D 

I fixed it, anyway.

1 minute ago, Starhawk said:

Great transcription!  Excellent way to defy the attempted creation of a comic designed to defy transcription.

Happy Concerned landings!

The not-transcript was not-not-defied by by the not-comic.

1 minute ago, max_creative said:

You are also a taco not-not-not-not-mad rocket scientist

No, not-sane-rocket-scientist is mint ice cream. 

@Starhawk

Thanks for the concern. I am indeed able to read the comics. Not sure if that is intentional on Kuzzter's part, but a big thank you to him anyway.

On that note, if you dropped Dongun from a plane, would he land butter side up or butter side down?

Yep. Those four are in for a long stay at the looney tunes motel.....and the desk clerk is going to throw away the room key.

"I am bread, so you should butter me!"

Yeah....definately a long stay in the rubber room....

Edited by GDJ

6 minutes ago, GDJ said:

Yep. Those four are in for a long stay at the looney tunes motel.....and the desk clerk is going to throw away the room key.

"I am bread, so you should butter me!"

Yeah....definately a long stay in the rubber room....

Whatever do you mean? They are clearly sane enough to pilot spacecraft.

[Joke] Of course, you could use the tried and true sanity test: Ask, "Are you insane?" and tell them that if they lie than they are assumed to be insane. Possible responses, states, and verdicts are listed on the table.

Insane Sane Lying
Yes Sane-ish, since they recognize their insanity. They must be lying, and therefore insane. Recheck table. Since liars are assumed to be insane, they would actually be telling the truth!
No Insane, since they would have to be unable to recognize their insanity or just lying. They must be sane, since if they were lying they would be insane. They are doubly insane!

As you can see from this table, anyone who says "Yes, I am insane" is partially sane, since they recognize insanity, and if they were actually sane, they would be lying and counted as insane, making them sane-ish since they recognize their insanity. Meanwhile, if they say no and are sane, they are clearly sane. If they say no and are insane, then they are lying and therefore insane. [/Joke]

1 hour ago, Dman979 said:

@Starhawk

On that note, if you dropped Dongun from a plane, would he land butter side up or butter side down?

It depends. If he's strapped butter side up on the back of a kitteh, then you have a Kerbal Organic Anti-Gravity device, as it could never touch ground. 

NK3mc.gif

38 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

Whatever do you mean? They are clearly sane enough to pilot spacecraft.

[Joke] Of course, you could use the tried and true sanity test: Ask, "Are you insane?" and tell them that if they lie than they are assumed to be insane. Possible responses, states, and verdicts are listed on the table.

Insane Sane Lying
Yes Sane-ish, since they recognize their insanity. They must be lying, and therefore insane. Recheck table. Since liars are assumed to be insane, they would actually be telling the truth!
No Insane, since they would have to be unable to recognize their insanity or just lying. They must be sane, since if they were lying they would be insane. They are doubly insane!

As you can see from this table, anyone who says "Yes, I am insane" is partially sane, since they recognize insanity, and if they were actually sane, they would be lying and counted as insane, making them sane-ish since they recognize their insanity. Meanwhile, if they say no and are sane, they are clearly sane. If they say no and are insane, then they are lying and therefore insane. [/Joke]

Okay, now I'm not-GDJ, I AM TACO! :P