You Know You're A Nerd When:

cubinator

1 hour ago, Nazalassa said:

When the teacher asks you how to move a window from one screen to another (true story).

I'll take that another step further, when you are are a better at fixing the school computers than the school tech supports.

4 minutes ago, Ryaja said:

I'll take that another step further, when you are are a better at fixing the school computers than the school tech supports.

True story :D

I have even installed Linux on one of the school's computers last year, and nobody noticed...

When you notice the 737 NG and 737 MAX APU exhaust in the tail look different, and can't believe you only just realized it.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman
This makes me a nerd because normal people wouldn't notice things like that. I just ruined the bad joke I was trying to make; whatever.

When you treat the archaic retro-looking computer displays and TV-sets as very realistic, because you understand that actually the characters are equipped with neurointerfaces and contact lenses, while these bulky pieces of art-decor are exactly a part of their retro-stylized decor.

When you know the models of school bus your district mostly has (Primarily Blue Bird Visions, there are like 2 or 3 IC CEs and I think there is one Transtech Roadstar) All operated by M&J Bus. Once I saw a First Student Blue Bird All-American at my high school after school, probably for sports stuff or something.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman