Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

My advice would be to keep the crew list on a google doc, and see if Zoo can just put a link to it in the OP. Or, alternatively, you could set up a google form, and set it to output answers to a google sheet. You can ask "Forum username:" "desired position" things like that. The form will output all the answers into an organized google sheet for easy information storing. Good luck!

33 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I lost track after like 4 joined at the same time. It did not help that we had a watch at the same time. So I lost track.

The doc is out of date too. 

With so many people, it seems that we must move to teams now, or redesign the system.  Maybe set a launch date, then whoever shows up, shows up? 

26 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

The doc is out of date too. 

With so many people, it seems that we must move to teams now, or redesign the system.  Maybe set a launch date, then whoever shows up, shows up? 

I guess. I'm going have @ILikeIke make a new google doc that we can edit so we can just use it.

3 minutes ago, CliftonM said:

@adsii1970 - Could you make a favicon.ico of the 'e' from the explore logo?  Thanks!

If you're wondering why, here:

http://ksp-rsp.github.io

and here:

https://github.com/ksp-rsp

If you have a GitHub account, please send it on the PM thread so I can add you.

Or the eX, since I feel it's one of the more prominent features. If not unique.

6 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Okay, so I'd like to do a list of everyone who's involved in this.  If you're involved in this and read this, please quote this and say!  I want to make a full list of who's in RSP.

I am Recovery, at least for the moment. I'm only here as a substitute for somebody who's away.

Edited by Findthepin1

7 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Okay, so I'd like to do a list of everyone who's involved in this.  If you're involved in this and read this, please quote this and say!  I want to make a full list of who's in RSP.

Graphics here... I enjoy doing them... just need to know who still needs images...

:D

2 minutes ago, Findthepin1 said:

I am Recovery, at least for the moment. I'm only here as a substitute for somebody who's away.

1 minute ago, adsii1970 said:

Graphics here... I enjoy doing them... just need to know who still needs images...

:D

Can either of you edit the document? 

And here's our list so far:

10 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

I want to make a full list of who's in RSP.

Just now, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Can either of you edit the document? 

And here's our list so far:

Mad, what is your role? And no, as far as I know, I can't edit the document, because I haven't actually seen the document and don't know what you're referring to.

Edited by Findthepin1

3 minutes ago, Findthepin1 said:

Mad, what is your role? And no, as far as I know, I can't edit the document, because I haven't actually seen the document and don't know what you're referring to.

I'm scheduling officer. 

And this is the document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MeILK2O7hGEbyy6bebOBoHsSdS4OY_daliZnI_n65tQ/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like to edit it, PM me your gmail address.

18 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Dman979, Booster (Booster systems Engineer).

I will not be available to control any April launches, but can help with other aspects of the launch.

Now that I think about it, getting all that set up would be very difficult. I could be CAPCOM, unless one of your positions fill the role. I could also be spacecraft recovery. However, If you are going to set up hyper realistic renditions of the Apollo missions, you're going to need a second ground crew for when the others want to sleep. Since I live in the southern hemisphere, I could take care of that, just let me know.

3 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Dman979, Booster (Booster systems Engineer).

I will not be available to control any April launches, but can help with other aspects of the launch.

I'm almost sure that you can edit the doc.

(Sorry for mentioning everyone so much.)

31 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

I'm Public Affairs Officer.  I'm always willing to accept any help!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.