Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

24 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Graphics here... I enjoy doing them... just need to know who still needs images...

:D

Did you get my ping earlier?

13 minutes ago, MRMCNUGGET said:

Now that I think about it, getting all that set up would be very difficult. I could be CAPCOM, unless one of your positions fill the role. I could also be spacecraft recovery. However, If you are going to set up hyper realistic renditions of the Apollo missions, you're going to need a second ground crew for when the others want to sleep. Since I live in the southern hemisphere, I could take care of that, just let me know.

We are looking for a second CAPCOM, as well as a second everything :P

If you think that you want to help, choose a position to be backup for. If we don't have anyone in that slot right now, you can take it for the next launch!

7 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

can you make sure to keep track of the roles, too?

Yeah, I will.

Edited by Mad Rocket Scientist

1 minute ago, Dman979 said:

We are looking for a second CAPCOM, as well as a second everything :P

If you think that you want to help, choose a position to be backup for. If we don't have anyone in that slot right now, you can take it for the next launch!

Cool, I think I might take backup CAPCOM.

1 hour ago, CliftonM said:

@adsii1970 - Could you make a favicon.ico of the 'e' from the explore logo?  Thanks!

If you're wondering why, here:

http://ksp-rsp.github.io

and here:

https://github.com/ksp-rsp

If you have a GitHub account, please send it on the PM thread so I can add you.

Yes, I can make an favicon for you. And in fact, it is done... Only took a few minutes.

And yes, I have a github account, and it is a real original user name - adsii1970... and here's the link to the folder I've created for you to retrieve the image...

https://github.com/adsii1970/RSP-KSP.git

http://ksp-rsp.github.io/members/

10 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Yes, I can make an favicon for you. And in fact, it is done... Only took a few minutes.

And yes, I have a github account, and it is a real original user name - adsii1970... and here's the link to the folder I've created for you to retrieve the image...

Thanks!

Just now, adsii1970 said:

I think it is funny you and I chose the same folder name to use, with the exception of the order of the abbreviations. Grape vines think alike!

Yeah, well, I had to chose a name that hadn't been chosen before, so ksp-rsp seemed fitting.

59 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Okay, so I'd like to do a list of everyone who's involved in this.  If you're involved in this and read this, please quote this and say!  I want to make a full list of who's in RSP.

Sorry I'm late to say it, but I can be backup to anyone just as long as I don't have to record or port forward.

41 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Can you let us see it? 

1 hour ago, MRMCNUGGET said:

Now that I think about it, getting all that set up would be very difficult. I could be CAPCOM, unless one of your positions fill the role. I could also be spacecraft recovery. However, If you are going to set up hyper realistic renditions of the Apollo missions, you're going to need a second ground crew for when the others want to sleep. Since I live in the southern hemisphere, I could take care of that, just let me know.

Your too new for CapCom, try for another role. Also, what is your Skype name so we can add you.

@MRMCNUGGET, @RoketMan If you would like to edit the scheduling document, PM me with your gmail address and I'll add you.

7 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Okay, so I'd like to do a list of everyone who's involved in this.  If you're involved in this and read this, please quote this and say!  I want to make a full list of who's in RSP.

I am FAO

9 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Mission control manager and head of the software development team.

16 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

I'm here! Payload Engineer, or rocket engineer or whatever it's called.

In  my opinion, and I know I am not technically a part of the essential missions crew, but the 9th of April may be too soon of a launch since it seems like everyone is out and about. Maybe we should look at something either at the end of April or the first of May, but keep in mind that final exams will happen within the first and second weeks of May.

Just my two cents.

1 hour ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I'm considering moving our launch to 4/9 due to the excessive number of absences.

I won't be there either for April 9, I'm going to be in LA all day. The eigth or tenth might work, it depends on what I'm doing.

11 hours ago, ILikeIke said:

I am FAO

Noted.   I don't think you can edit the doc, so if you want to, just shoot me a PM with your gmail address.

9 hours ago, EladDv said:

Mission control manager and head of the software development team.

Can you edit the doc?

2 hours ago, RoketMan said:

@Mad Rocket Scientist i dont have a gmail.

P.S. kind of off topic but... WOOT WOOT 100th post!! :cool:

You can either make one, or just PM me your timezone and times you'll be available.

2 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

I'm here! Payload Engineer, or rocket engineer or whatever it's called.

And can you edit the doc?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.