Some new developments:

Updated Quest module high pressure gas tank parts:

1xAWfy5.png

5bgGoXP.jpeg

Separated out EVA toolboxes:

7r9LTH7.png

Updated JEM arm attach mount & exposed facility docking connectors:

KD2FJ45.png

Also been playing around with Blackrack's deferred rendering paired with KS3P, which enables screen-space reflections that work very nicely with the new reflective variants:

T2WO7a9.jpeg

EHQ1TSV.jpeg

kizVYEo.jpeg

zL1qyFM.jpeg

(these are raw photos straight from the game, no editing in photoshop or anything like that)

Edited by benjee10

8 hours ago, benjee10 said:

Some new developments:

Updated Quest module high pressure gas tank parts:

1xAWfy5.png

5bgGoXP.jpeg

Separated out EVA toolboxes:

7r9LTH7.png

Updated JEM arm attach mount & exposed facility docking connectors:

KD2FJ45.png

Also been playing around with Blackrack's deferred rendering paired with KS3P, which enables screen-space reflections that work very nicely with the new reflective variants:

T2WO7a9.jpeg

EHQ1TSV.jpeg

kizVYEo.jpeg

zL1qyFM.jpeg

(these are raw photos straight from the game, no editing in photoshop or anything like that)

Could we get your KS3P profile?

8 hours ago, GoldForest said:

Could we get your KS3P profile?

Heavy WIP, but paste this into textedit/notepad and save as a .cfg anywhere in your GameData:

https://pastebin.com/raw/m1AzLbqh

You'll also need the latest unofficial beta fork for KS3P as the official version's SSAO/SSR don't work correctly with the current KSP version, and of course Blackrack's deferred rendering. 

As for TUFX, I can't use that as I'm on macOS, but as I understand it that doesn't have screen space reflections currently. 

1 hour ago, benjee10 said:

Heavy WIP, but paste this into textedit/notepad and save as a .cfg anywhere in your GameData:

https://pastebin.com/raw/m1AzLbqh

You'll also need the latest unofficial beta fork for KS3P as the official version's SSAO/SSR don't work correctly with the current KSP version, and of course Blackrack's deferred rendering. 

As for TUFX, I can't use that as I'm on macOS, but as I understand it that doesn't have screen space reflections currently. 

From what I understand, TUFX has everything KS3P has, but a little more. Like HDR support, etc.

Just now, GoldForest said:

From what I understand, TUFX has everything KS3P has, but a little more. Like HDR support, etc.

Not quite everything, it lacks screen space reflections (which you can see in my screenshots above, e.g. the kerbal reflected in the module panels), which makes a big difference to metallic surfaces. 

However I believe you can run both KS3P and TUFX at the same time, so you could use a normal TUFX config and then run a KS3P config with only screen space reflections enabled. 

22 hours ago, benjee10 said:

Not quite everything, it lacks screen space reflections (which you can see in my screenshots above, e.g. the kerbal reflected in the module panels), which makes a big difference to metallic surfaces. 

However I believe you can run both KS3P and TUFX at the same time, so you could use a normal TUFX config and then run a KS3P config with only screen space reflections enabled. 

Can't do that, the two mods would conflict. TUFX even says don't run them at the same time. Dang. Thanks anyway. 

Edited by GoldForest

22 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

Can't do that, the two mods would conflict. TUFX even says don't run them at the same time. Dang. Thanks anyway. 

Others have experimented with it and been able to run them both so long as they don’t have the same effects enabled, so might not be worth totally writing it off yet.

1 minute ago, benjee10 said:

Others have experimented with it and been able to run them both so long as they don’t have the same effects enabled, so might not be worth totally writing it off yet.

Oh? Okay. So I just copy the screen space reflections section of your config?

On 7/6/2024 at 3:22 PM, AdrianDogmeat said:

Lockheed Martin CEV (from this mod)

I can't download the mod; the link is dead. And it says it is a part of Knes, but I don't see it, unless I'm just blind. 

hey there, i recently got the freshest experimental version of habtech to test out, and mid loading i get this error (the big text, the small fatal error has been there since 1.0.0), here is the error message in-game, if needed i'll figure out how to send logs too https://imgur.com/a/W6e6g7p

though i crashed mid loading, i'll also test if it's fatal or not

Edited by idiot

17 minutes ago, idiot said:

hey there, i recently got the freshest experimental version of habtech to test out, and mid loading i get this error (the big text, the small fatal error has been there since 1.0.0), here is the error message in-game, if needed i'll figure out how to send logs too https://imgur.com/a/W6e6g7p

though i crashed mid loading, i'll also test if it's fatal or not

You have to update Benjee10_sharedAssets, I believe. 

GitHub - benjee10/Benjee10_sharedAssets: Shared assets for Benjee10 KSP mods.

Edited by modus

2 hours ago, modus said:

You have to update Benjee10_sharedAssets, I believe. 

GitHub - benjee10/Benjee10_sharedAssets: Shared assets for Benjee10 KSP mods.

Didn't specifically fix the issue, but the game loaded good enough so as long as it works it's fine

yeah right the error probably comes from the fact that some modules have new skins but their texture doesn't change, I don't remember which ones though.

On 7/11/2024 at 9:14 PM, idiot said:

Didn't specifically fix the issue, but the game loaded good enough so as long as it works it's fine

yeah right the error probably comes from the fact that some modules have new skins but their texture doesn't change, I don't remember which ones though.

Make sure you are using the latest commit of sharedAssets (i.e. download the code rather than the release).

Revamped Cupola + new Space Station Freedom-style Cupola:

9tcbQ2J.jpeg

PJLfuiZ.jpeg

xDCTikq.jpeg

ihV9Lts.jpeg

They both come in the usual grey, white & shiny variants and the shutters can now be toggled off if you'd prefer.