KSP YouTubers

Mijna

Every single time a thread like this comes up, I think I'll be included in the Cool Kids' Club of Good YouTubers. Maybe I should lower my expectations a little.
(Shameless plug: I make small, weird things in KSP that are horrendously impractical and aesthetically decent! I also say words. My videos are here.)

Other people who may or may not be on the list here:

> @Xacktar. There are many ways to explode things. Xacktar has found most of them, I think. My personal favorite video of his is right here. KSP is, indeed, just awesome.
> @Felsmak. Felsmak's sense of humor is as warped as the space-time surrounding a black hole, but considerably funnier. I can recite the Great Naked Space Man from memory, by the way.
> @katateochi. Beautiful videos with great editing. What more is there to say? I think I'll showcase Katateochi's Constellation Mission video here, 'cause I was just blown away the last time I saw it.
> @pandoras kitten. Pandora's "Bacon Space Program" is glorious. Here's to hoping more KSP stuff will appear on the channel once 1.1 comes out. I like driving in my car.

~~~

There are loads of others who I've probably forgotten. I may edit this post later. Both the quantity and quality of KSP videos out there is simply amazing!

-Upsilon

Shameless self promotion incoming...

Ok so this video took about 10 hours to get from from liftoff to upload. I spent probably 5 hours the previous day building and flying the entire mission only to find the footage got corrupted. I have to say I'm pretty proud of it. It's been up for a couple weeks and has ~150 views.

This video? 5 minutes to make. Been up for a single day and has 120 views. It's not fair :mad:

No-one has mentioned @Vaos Human?

His attention to detail is simply incredible. The camera angles, the awesome craft designs, the sound effects, the stories, the editing, the narration... It all comes together to make a very immersive experience.

His Solar Nations series has to be one of my favorite KSP series:

Well... I have a small channel. I am subbed to Tylerraiz (mostly watch streams though), Scott Manley,  Danny2462, Majorjim, Necrobones, Kerbal Space Command, Kottabos, Robbaz, AquaAlmond Productions, Spaceception (David K.), Inigma, Vastronaut, V8Jester, MrMeeb, ThyLordRoot, Matt Lowne, Avera9e Joe, Curt Quarquesso, NathanKell, Bacon Space Program, Winged, Vaos Human, JDCollie, 5thHorseman, Katateochi, KerbalEssences, Nassault, Marex333, Xenro66, ShadowZone, iKerbals, and Hazard-ish. Check them all out if you can. And that's a lot of people.

passes out

Edited by legoclone09

Hehe, I'm also creating content (short movies) about KSP. Maybe you have heared of me, maybe you don't. ^^

My personal favorites are Nexter's Lab, SWDennis, Nassault, Robbaz and of course Danny2462. 

If you want a little impression of my work, CLICK HEREKWPKicN.png

Edited by BlueSubstance

On 2016-04-02 at 9:03 PM, UpsilonAerospace said:

> @Felsmak. Felsmak's sense of humor is as warped as the space-time surrounding a black hole, but considerably funnier.

It's in the space closest to the event horizon you find the purest humor!

Edited by Felsmak

Robbaz for the lols and @Vaos Human, his Duna 1 video blew me away and he makes awesome craft and sets, Scott Manley for his live streams. I will always watch a new @Cupcake... video and @katateochi made one of my favorite KSP videos of all time, the constellation mission.

Edited by Majorjim

• 1 month later...

I've always liked Scott Manley and Bob Fitch, I am fond of everything these two youtubers have released on Kerbal Space Program, not to mention (on an unrelated note listening to Scott Manley do a hilarious Russian accent for his LP on Papers Please.) which he should totally do for a Kerbal Space Program vid. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.