[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

Mechjeb lands just fine, as long as you don't use the land anywhere option for some reason, then it will not do the last burn in time. And manual landings aren't that hard on low-g moons/planets, so have mechjeb plot the landing course and take over manually near the end if you don't trust it.

20 hours ago, Jimbodiah said:

Mechjeb lands just fine, as long as you don't use the land anywhere option for some reason, then it will not do the last burn in time. And manual landings aren't that hard on low-g moons/planets, so have mechjeb plot the landing course and take over manually near the end if you don't trust it.

Yes, I was landing with 'land anywhere', as fuel burns left me short, i can do manual land method.

many thanks, going for the dark side of the moon......8)

kind regards, algwat.

update...made safe landing in the large crater on the dark side of the moon  ...8)

screenshot12.png

Edited by algwat
update piccy...

Great Mod quite enjoying it  .

A Few Screenies

SRSS%202.png

SRSS%207.png

SRSS%203.png

SRSS%201.png

Have followed the Install proccudure to the letter , have one small issue . After instaling the 0 Inclination files to the correct folder , When I take off an head due east from the Launchpad somehow my  Orbits allways end up at a different angle to the nearest pllanet i:e the moon ?

I live this when playing along with my three year old! Thank you!

Just a quick thought regarding the inclination, could you just skew the earth texture sideways to add axial tilt or is my brain not really seeing the issue?

Peace

1 hour ago, Puggonaut said:

Have followed the Install proccudure to the letter , have one small issue . After instaling the 0 Inclination files to the correct folder , When I take off an head due east from the Launchpad somehow my  Orbits allways end up at a different angle to the nearest pllanet i:e the moon ?

Awesome shots, BTW your orbits are inclined because the default launch site is in Cape Canaveral, which is is 28 degrees north of the equator. if you want to launch from an equatorial launch site get he KSC switcher add-on and select Kourou, French Guiana.

Cheers

10 minutes ago, _Krieger_ said:

Awesome shots, BTW your orbits are inclined because the default launch site is in Cape Canaveral, which is is 28 degrees north of the equator. if you want to launch from an equatorial launch site get he KSC switcher add-on and select Kourou, French Guiana.

Cheers

Aha  thanks for that information , will pop that lot into the game .

2 hours ago, sDaZe said:

Holy sunflares

Indeed holy sunflares. Been waiting to use Berlin's sunflares for ages!

7 hours ago, Nansuchao said:

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

if you count an airport right next to the KSC then ok XD

Might get rid of the city lights, mod still looks great without them.

23 hours ago, Puggonaut said:

Great Mod quite enjoying it  .

A Few Screenies

SRSS%202.png

SRSS%207.png

SRSS%203.png

SRSS%201.png

You got some fine screenshots there mate. Is that a Soyuz rocket in the first picture? if so, looks absolutely sweet!

Edited by Duski

43 minutes ago, Duski said:

Indeed holy sunflares. Been waiting to use Berlin's sunflares for ages!

if you count an airport right next to the KSC then ok XD

Might get rid of the city lights, mod still looks great without them.

You got some fine screenshots there mate. Is that a Soyuz rocket in the first picture? if so, looks absolutely sweet!

Yup its a Soyuz Mod from a Modder on here .

Not getting the scatterer enhanced atmosphere for some reason. Gonna try reinstalling the mod. Oh yea, when I use this mod, the colours of the land colours look like they have a high saturation. Anyone else's have high saturation? Will try get some screenies.

EDIT: Also I seem to not be getting the scatterer atmosphere while running the latest version of scatterer. Anyone else having this issue? sorry if i'm putting pressure on you guys, just want this to run at it's potential. 

EDIT EDIT: Somehow got it working again XD but still wanna know how to change the saturation. :)

Edited by Duski

8 hours ago, Duski said:

Not getting the scatterer enhanced atmosphere for some reason. Gonna try reinstalling the mod. Oh yea, when I use this mod, the colours of the land colours look like they have a high saturation. Anyone else's have high saturation? Will try get some screenies.

EDIT: Also I seem to not be getting the scatterer atmosphere while running the latest version of scatterer. Anyone else having this issue? sorry if i'm putting pressure on you guys, just want this to run at it's potential. 

EDIT EDIT: Somehow got it working again XD but still wanna know how to change the saturation. :)

Might be the new scatterer update, ill have to check it out later today after work.

7 hours ago, sDaZe said:

Might be the new scatterer update, ill have to check it out later today after work.

It's somehow working again the atmosphere just wonder about saturation. gonna get some pictures up. The saturation level is like if there was no scatterer atmosphere at all but the scatterer atmosphere is there. :)

Ok got some pictures up. Courtesy of my Sputnik satellite. :)

I've taken shots while orbiting and the orbit map. You can see a difference especially in the deserts. The deserts while orbiting look more yellowish desert colour but when in the orbit map, it's colour looks more cutoff because of the atmosphere. Just wanting to know if this is normal because I saw on Puggonaut's screenshots it looked less saturated and bright etc.

1 hour ago, Nansuchao said:

Do you have the latest version of SSRSS?

This issue happens if you use the new Scatterer version without the last version of SSRSS.

I downloaded SSRSS together with scatterer just yesterday from the link in the first page. Version 1.1.8.

Edited by HöchstErbaulich

8 hours ago, HöchstErbaulich said:

I have some really weird issues with this mod, I think it's scatterer not working correctly. It looks like the water textures are all messed up. Reinstalling didn't work and I have no other mods installed. Sunflare is working though.

I'm having the same issue... Did a full reinstall of both, but it isn't working.

49 minutes ago, chris341 said:

I'm having the same issue... Did a full reinstall of both, but it isn't working.

Open the cfgs in scatterer and see if it has the real solar system and not the stock planets