Stock Community Space Program [New Thread by Scientia]

DMSP

I proudly present: Gateway Station!

Tug is from @Spartwo, the solar panel is the old one from Unity, and the 1 hitchhiker habitat is also from me.

Another option to send your stuff too!

5plQ3Ke.png

Ix7xGFf.png

Most recent photo of Unity:

ITMuuDZ.png

Edited by DMSP

12 hours ago, Noname117 said:

@Scientia1423 Can your shuttle land with payloads? We could potentially de-orbit the tug with a shuttle and land it if we leave it up there for some time.

Yes, however the payload needs a docking port.

Just tell me what size it is (size 1/2) and it has to fit within the dimensions of at least one of each (short, medium mk3 cargo bay)

@DMSP I'll see what I can do. although the station needs to be a tinsy bit smaller.

I've tested my buran and It can hard land on water (w/ extended gear). Needs more testing for It to become like my original buran.

Edited by Scientia1423

1 hour ago, Scientia1423 said:

If you watch Hazard-ish's videos, you'll recognise the font.

14212739_1125417897525683_83120114342931

Actually, we might need our own flag... @DMSP, any ideas?

Awesome. Just awesome. Spread the propoganda!

40 minutes ago, Spartwo said:

2ryxBx9.png

?

That's a great flag! We can use it 100%!

16 hours ago, DMSP said:

Awesome. Just awesome. Spread the propoganda!

That's a great flag! We can use it 100%!

now to shrink i to flag dimensions and place it in Gamedata.

Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9XSuS0-gok4UnJvd0pYQ3RpUWs&usp=sharing

Technically, this isn't a mod as it doesn't modify or add parts/features.

I see that we have instituted the new 2 day rotation and I'm up on the 7th now.  That still works for me.  I'm also excited about these new plans to do other space exploration programs.  I have a Mun landing capable rocket so if nobody else wants to is it alright if I do a Munar landing on my turn as well?

14 hours ago, Chiron0224 said:

I see that we have instituted the new 2 day rotation and I'm up on the 7th now.  That still works for me.  I'm also excited about these new plans to do other space exploration programs.  I have a Mun landing capable rocket so if nobody else wants to is it alright if I do a Munar landing on my turn as well?

I think it's best to wait until the station is complete.

On September 1, 2016 at 11:05 PM, Chiron0224 said:

I think, with all my current approval, you are GO for a Mun Landing. Check Munar Orbit before you head down though. There is a surprise waiting.

10 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

I think it's best to wait until the station is complete.

I think, with the lag we are now getting and the size of the station, that we can consider it as "completish".

Otherwise, my turn is over now, I passed it on to @Andem. I wish him the best of luck out there.

Edited by DMSP

I am horrible with docking and the like, but am I allowed to build a module, supply the ship code thingy for download, then post it here for someone else to put on the space station? I would like to help but I do not want to take away someone else's spot, especially with my lack of docking skill that may take a long time to learn.

1 hour ago, nascarlaser1 said:

I am horrible with docking and the like, but am I allowed to build a module, supply the ship code thingy for download, then post it here for someone else to put on the space station? I would like to help but I do not want to take away someone else's spot, especially with my lack of docking skill that may take a long time to learn.

Well, I think it would be better if you did something else then. Maybe shoot a probe out! Send something downsystem!

Or (this would be a great option) use your spare launches to send a Mun Probe to mark sites for a base!

7 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Would you like to have a space shuttle ferry a module to your station?

That would be just fine! Would you like me to slot you in?

7 hours ago, Andem said:

@DMSP I just realized I left a test for my Mun rover concept out around the KSC, feel free to recover that!

Hah! Don't worry, I'll be checking the save this morning and I'll clean it up for you.

15 hours ago, DMSP said:

Well, I think it would be better if you did something else then. Maybe shoot a probe out! Send something downsystem!

Or (this would be a great option) use your spare launches to send a Mun Probe to mark sites for a base!

I have only recently landed on the Mun, with a very over powered rocket. I do however like sending single launch space stations to Kerbin orbit, so may I build a science module with a small escape pod in the vab, give you the craft file, and then someone else adds it where ever/when ever they like? I don't know when it'll be done so I do not want to take spot.

12 minutes ago, nascarlaser1 said:

I have only recently landed on the Mun, with a very over powered rocket. I do however like sending single launch space stations to Kerbin orbit, so may I build a science module with a small escape pod in the vab, give you the craft file, and then someone else adds it where ever/when ever they like? I don't know when it'll be done so I do not want to take spot.

My Saturn Shuttle can haul it. If I can launch twice?

Just make sure it fits in the cargo bay.

cmjURsY.png

r2UtMUc.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.