You have 10,000 of whatever is in your profile picture. What do you do?

Ultimate Steve

10,000 novice engineers named Hanson. I first give them numbers, and send 9,999 of them to build me a starship to send me to Vall (my favorite KSP object) and build a base there. Hanson #666 I burn in holy water, and while he’s koffing I burn him in the exhaust of the Rocket of Doom™️

• 6 months later...

One can never have too many BoolDogs!*

There'll be a bunch of ppl looking for their left arms though, but we can always set the dogs on them... There will be an absurd amount of licking - Ten thousand faces will be covered in slobber! 

*Not a typo; "BoolDog Games" is the name of my startup game studio. My avatar was the original logo for it. 

It is based on a real dog, though the arm is purely fictional - 10k of my dog would indeed result in an apocalyptic amount of face licking

Edited by Moach

Wait, 10,000 astroneers? I'm pretty sure Exo Dynamics only allows 8 astroneers in a solar system at once due to lag too many astroneers to keep track of, and Exo Dynamics is only studying 5 solar systems right now, so I don't think that would be possible.

Edited by probe137

Just now, catloaf said:

Smash them together to make a real planet.

You mean the 3rd biggest planet. Pluto is 0.00651 of Earth. Jupiter is 11,321. Multiply Pluto by 10,000, and you get 65.1 Earths. Just bigger than Uranus at 63 Earths.

As for my avatar, 

On 10/5/2020 at 12:25 PM, GuessingEveryDay said:

Florida Nation, Rise Up! Florida Men, this is our hour! Thank you, Elon Musk, for the missiles.

51 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

You mean the 3rd biggest planet. Pluto is 0.00651 of Earth. Jupiter is 11,321. Multiply Pluto by 10,000, and you get 65.1 Earths. Just bigger than Uranus at 63 Earths.

As for my avatar, 

I imagine a lot of mass would be lost in the collisions, but it would still definitely be big.

Edited by catloaf

I make a housing district and make the houses identical, Make a HOA democracy (You vote for president and rules.), and potentially sell the blueprints to other company's.

I am well aware that it sounds like I thought long about this, I did not.

10,000 calvin and hobbes? Time to wonder how calvins duplicator managed to deliver such a thing, then worry how im going to handle 10,000 tigers. Anyone know a good preserve that will take some tigers? Tuna is required to be on site. Blame Hobbes lol.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.