Build singular sentence without using the first letter of the English lexicon.

JERONIMO

I would like to express my welcome to every new member of the forum. My cognomen is Dientus which derives out of the very obsolete Homeric tongue disliked by kids everywhere in schools worldwide.

Considered to be senescent by some, I do not believe this to be true. However I try to respect everyone's opinion even if I dispute the thesis of their professings. Should fellow forum members ever feel offended I hope they believe discussing it would be productive.

Now, CHEERS to KSP's JUBILEE!!!!! Jump on the HYPE ENGINE!

Edited by Dientus
llok ewn ..um sheet?

• 2 weeks later...

Rodger turned slowly, every fibre of his being was urging him to run. He could feel the trickle of moisture sliding down his spine. The thump of his blood pumping muscle drummed through his skull. Slight movement in the inky noir, heightened his flight response. Legs tensed to spring. The sound of growling slowly swelled, coming closer. Would this be his end?

• 5 weeks later...

Once, Bill, with Souptime beside him, landed on the level spots of Minmus. The touchdown legs not quite broke, but they were ok. Back at the KSC, Gene was relieved that Bill with Souptime landed on Minmus, and everyone had a good nights sleep.

The End.

2 hours ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Once, Bill, with Souptime beside him, landed on the level spots of Minmus. The touchdown legs not quite broke, but they were ok. Back at the KSC, Gene was relieved that Bill with Souptime landed on Minmus, and everyone had a good nights sleep.

The End.

Sadly 4 A's in that sentence. Please try again because I believe in you and know you can do it. (this wasn't an attempt.)

When running for the hills, you blur before my eyes, gone with speed once more, why should I be surprised. You never stopped to see, the child inside of me, holding tight throughout the night, just longing to be free. So flee the scene once more, don't stop to use the door, be somewhere else completely, by the time I hit the floor. I'm cold but still here in the soil, just looking through the sky, with eyes blurred by the sheen, I'm never going to cry.

TRY 2!!!!

Once, Bill, with Souptime beside him, touched down on the level spots of Minmus. The touchdown legs not quite broke, but they were ok. Back at the KSC, Gene was relieved that Bill with Souptime touched down on Minmus, and everyone had a good nights sleep.

The End

This good @ColdJ?

Well well well, so tough to tell, where one begins so others dwell, it were you see, no try for me, but more on scoreing zero, see, I like the fluffy guy you know, so thought they might give it the go, to show their lexiconic chops, so this guy might give them props, for forgeing true some prose or verse for me or thee not to reverse. I think much tougher it would be, if letter E tis one not free, to use when writing out these lines, would be much stricter our confines.

Edited by ColdJ

My deepest sorrow for using the egregious word pompous. The feelings the word conveys is much worse than the essence in which I was trying to convey it with.

:sob:

Edited by Dientus
I can't even apologize properly without an A. Im sorry

There once lived this guy from Queens

Who's gestures were often obscene

But then he mistook

With merely one look

The mod observing him behind the scenes

Meh.... Doesn't quite fit correctly somehow.

In the future, one vessel is sent on it's mission. It's mission: to seek out new life, new cultures, to boldly go where no one went before in the deep depths of the universe. On it's journey, it encountered numerous life-forms, documented countless worlds, new systems in it's computers, chronicling the positions, figures, plus including their descriptions of huge complexity, which is known to be the universe. It split this burden with the people on the ship, which they too experienced the wonder of the deep yonder. But the vessel couldn't journey on forever, so it is destroyed by the life-forms it went out to study.

1 hour ago, DunaManiac said:

In the future, one vessel is sent on it's mission. It's mission: to seek out new life, new cultures, to boldly go where no one went before in the deep depths of the universe. On it's journey, it encountered numerous life-forms, documented countless worlds, new systems in it's computers, chronicling the positions, figures, plus including their descriptions of huge complexity, which is known to be the universe. It split this burden with the people on the ship, which they too experienced the wonder of the deep yonder. But the vessel couldn't journey on forever, so it is destroyed by the life-forms it went out to study.

Nice! :grin:

16 hours ago, DunaManiac said:

Very nice indeed. I wish to like it fully, but my number has been exceeded so I express it here. @Dientus your limerick is lonely, it would like to go join the others for fun. :)

On 8/8/2021 at 11:32 AM, ColdJ said:

@Admiral Fluffy I like your stories but the challenge of this thread is to make a sentence that doesn't contain the letter A anywhere. As Dientus noted, you sadly have 3 in that try. 3rd time is the charm. :)

Ugh. I give up.

Edited by Admiral Fluffy
No first letter of the English lexicon!