The Upcoming Movies (and Movie Trailers) MegaThread!

StrandedonEarth

• 2 weeks later...

yea, i need to go back and start watching all the various star wars series, i only ever bothered with the movies. with the expanse ending and star trek being practically unwatchable, there is nothing on tv anymore. 

18 minutes ago, Nuke said:

yea, i need to go back and start watching all the various star wars series, i only ever bothered with the movies. with the expanse ending and star trek being practically unwatchable, there is nothing on tv anymore. 

I'd put the Mandalorian up there as the best starting point, with the Clone Wars 2nd (which is vastly longer and requires a much bigger commitment)

The Mandalorian, if anything else, is pretty approachable from hard-core fan to the average person. Easily one of the best things to happen to Star Wars. (That and Rise of the Resistance hahaha)

As there are the prequel biopics about almost every known Star Wars character,
including even the faceless and nameless mercenaire fed to Sarlacc about forty years ago,

so, when can we expect the prequel dedicated to the Tatooine modest heroes,
whose historical role and significance can't be overestimated,
who let the whole story begin, 
whose influence on the greatest rulers and warriors, and even on the fate of the whole Galaxy can't be even be measured,
whose kindness costed billions of lives of the Alderaan habitants, but at the same time gave a new hope to all people of good will,
who never had a deal with Force themselves, but put on the way of Force the greatest masters of it,
who was crystal clear and honest, and even being fooled by a shameless cheating gambler didn't break their deal,
who don't know even a tiny particle of the respect and honour which they deserve,
the worthy ones,

Spoiler
Gardulla the Hutt Besadii the Elder Watto the Toydarian
gardulla-the-hutt-main-image_5f3900ca.jp databank_watto_01_169_ecd563f1.jpeg?regi

The first owner
of Anakin Skywalker

The second owner
of Anakin Skywalker

If they were a little stricter to the little scoundrel and to his jedi friends, many bad things would not happen.

Edited by kerbiloid

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

I know I haven't actually shown a trailer which makes me evil...or something, I will now redeem myself:

Lets face it, your inner child loves this stuff.

In a world where it seems like one endless sequel after another, I am really happy to see the word "Conclusion"!!!  
And this does look pretty awesome, gotta admit

Edited by Just Jim

On 2/10/2022 at 11:53 PM, Minmus Taster said:

I know I haven't actually shown a trailer which makes me evil...or something, I will now redeem myself:

Lets face it, your inner child loves this stuff.

IMDB greeted me with the announcement that they're bringing back the original cast.

Because that's worked out so well for past unnecessary sequels...

*barf*

On 2/11/2022 at 12:54 AM, Just Jim said:

In a world where it seems like one endless sequel after another, I am really happy to see the word "Conclusion"!!!  

16163242417380.png

Interesting, how many dino fans had a trained reptile at home, which can remember anything more complicated than "Knock-knock! -  FOOOD!!!".

(Unrelated.)

If take the Batman movies from various epochs, the younger is the movie, the darker is Gotham.

Compare  the sunny and silly Batman of 1960,
the 1980s Catwoman&Penguin Batmans (eternal clouds, rain or night),
the Dark Knight (+ real drama),
and the Gotham series (+ many real dramas and almost a radioactive acidic rain on the street).

Probably, they are now having a rest to prepare for the Batman: Apocalypsis, or Batman: Judgement Day, or Zombatman vs Radioactive Furry Mutants.

At least, Batman with "Fat Man".

Edited by kerbiloid

1 hour ago, kerbiloid said:

At least, Batman with "Fat Man".

Fatman is when Bruce Wayne gets old... But way to go, now you triggered me.... :D

Whaddaya get when Batman and Robin get run over by a steamroller?

Spoiler

Flatman and Ribbon

Er, wait, did you mean Batman riding the "Fat Man" atomic bomb?

Edited by StrandedonEarth