Will KSP 2 honor Felipe Falanghe (Harvester) in any way?

Redneck

I would fancy a more subtle nod to the game's original developer.

5009192944_489b3499b1_b.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

An Easter egg in the form of a wrecked piece of farm equipment in the field outside the KSC.

(Perhaps replacing the monolith currently present there.)

Edited by The Dunatian

58 minutes ago, Redneck said:

How would you like to see Harvester remembered in this game? A Planet named after him? A kerbal? what?

I'd like to hear that he owns some part of Kerbals and KSP in general.  I've got the impression he owns no part of it.  Which is a shame in my opinion.  That's something I would like far more than a vague platitude within a new game.

8 hours ago, klgraham1013 said:

I'd like to hear that he owns some part of Kerbals and KSP in general.  I've got the impression he owns no part of it.  Which is a shame in my opinion.  That's something I would like far more than a vague platitude within a new game.

Depending on the terms of his contract, and any agreement he made on leaving then he could do, but very likely not, most likely I would guess Squad aquired any rights from him (for what i would hope is a fair deal for all).  That is nornal practice in business, employees make stuff in company time for the company, they don't 'own' any rights to it, but where applicable get acknowledged and recognised for there part.

He will always be the 'originator' and should therefore be credited accordingly as such.  A more obvious reference to him in game would be a nice touch.