[BETA] KSRSS 0.7 - Kerbin (or x2.5) sized RSS

tony48

KSC location for the next release  

599 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the KSC be located?

• Cape Canaveral, Florida (28 degrees North)
    • Kourou, French Guiana (5 degrees North)

19 minutes ago, Ghost3123 said:

any ideas of how to make this less laggy or if ssrss is less laggy. i love getting to play in the real solar system but i cant stand crashing every time i do something that slightly annoys the game

Well try using a Dell laptop now that's torture lol

Maybe don't have parallax 2 installed then or lower you texture res 

23 hours ago, kspbutitscursed said:

Well try using a Dell laptop now that's torture lol

Maybe don't have parallax 2 installed then or lower you texture res 

i dont think im using parallax considering i havent installed it yet, but i did discover windows had shoved ksp over to my igpu so that was probably half the issue lol

Edited by Ghost3123

On 5/13/2023 at 12:44 AM, Provisional Name 43 said:

The ground lifts up and I've been trying to fix it and can't find a solution.

Do you feel super duper confident that you have:  a) the latest copy of the Reborn branch of KSRSS from Gitlab, and not KSRSS 0.7? And the latest Kopernicus plus its two dependencies? This land offset thinger in your picture was a problem I've personally had before, too - but that was under 0.7, and not the Reborn branch. 

This is strictly personal opinion ( haha what isn't?) -- but, I think the way to install mods is to do the solar system first, before anything else. KSRSS can be installed without CBK or KSCSwitcher or KK, all of which affect space center buildings, iirc, so you could maybe try a fresh install with only KSRSS + Kop+MFI+H, and see what the terrain looks like.

On 5/17/2023 at 8:05 AM, rammsteiner said:

Is it normal that Mars atmosphere is black? How can I fix that?

I don't think so? Here's what mine looks like on the ground. It's quite red due to the tufx profile I have active, but the atmo is definitely there.

Hard to say how to fix it without knowing what you have installed/how it's installed. I have Eve 1.11.7.1, and Scatterer 0.838.0.0, and I have no other mods that provide configs for either, other than what comes with Reborn. And obviously TUFX was active here (this is Juhnu-Vintage).

If you want to upload your ksp.log to a file sharing service like google drive, people around here might be able to help more.

Spoiler

JgSV6g9.jpg