[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

55 minutes ago, OrdinaryKerman said:
57 minutes ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

RG5NXES.png
It's been so long since I last tried to write in cursive...

Itsa me! soup

Edited by Souptime
Oh hey llok new page

Just now, Souptime said:

i should probably get better at drawing first, my tablet is supposed to be here already but i guess its experiencing delays

you will become the next Theodd1sout

Theodd1soup

Ah dont worry guys, my smooth brain shall keep the simply style, i will save the complex stuff for... iunno whatever things coplex art needs :wink:

Edited by Souptime
Obligatory wink

5 hours ago, Souptime said:

Ah dont worry guys, my smooth brain shall keep the simply style, i will save the complex stuff for... iunno whatever things coplex art needs :wink:

Maybe just add a bit of shading to your drawings? No need for gradients, just a patch of slightly darker colour on one edge depending on lighting position (see my rendition of The Living Soup in that megathread flag/logo/banner/cover thingy for an example)

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

1 minute ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

Maybe just add a bit of shading to your drawings? No need for gradients, just a patch of slightly darker colour on one edge depending on lighting position

What kind of head honcho nasa computer-technobabble are you trying to direct my way my little tiny fun size kids meal babey TripleX small brain CANNOT under ANY circumstances comprehend what a "Shading" is, dumb it down for lil ole me or else i WILL expire bye the sheer AMOUNT of data trying to be processed in my skull

1 hour ago, Souptime said:

What kind of head honcho nasa computer-technobabble are you trying to direct my way my little tiny fun size kids meal babey TripleX small brain CANNOT under ANY circumstances comprehend what a "Shading" is, dumb it down for lil ole me or else i WILL expire bye the sheer AMOUNT of data trying to be processed in my skull

i mean ya can google it. There are pretty good tutorials and explanations on YT.

9 minutes ago, Souptime said:

i am dumb and stupid and dumb

NO!

You are a smart soup, you are a GENIUS soup. You are perhaps the best soup that has ever become sentient. Do not limit yourself with predefined expectations of what a soup can do. Break those barriers! Take what is yours! BE better!