[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

10 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

so... can I get my role... because I joined like, second

Page 47!

Yep! What would you like it to be?

Edited by Lewie

11 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Yep! What would you like it to be?

"Misguided"

(Keep the quotes)

also, can i have administrative permissions. I promise I won't do anything bad. If you need guidance I'll be here, and so will Hanson and Minmus.

15 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

"Misguided"

(Keep the quotes)

also, can i have administrative permissions. I promise I won't do anything bad. If you need guidance I'll be here, and so will Hanson and Minmus.

You got it! I appreciate the way you kindly asked

Edited by Lewie

57 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

They’re two, they’re four, they’re six, they’re eight, hauling cars and pushing freight....

childhood has branded that song into my head. Even though I haven’t watched that show for nearly a decade.(ish) 

what did you guys watch growing up? I mostly watched lazytown.

Edited by Lewie

Just now, Lewie said:

They’re two, they’re four, they’re six, they’re eight, hauling cars and pushing freight....

childhood has branded that song into my head. Even though I haven’t watched that show for nearly a decade.(ish) 

what did you guys watch growing up? I mostly watched lazytown, teletubbies and thomas the tank engine.

WILD KRATTS!

Just now, GuessingEveryDay said:

Before cable, PBS kids, after cable PBS Kids. Mostly just Nick Jr, and Cartoon Network. and after the cable was done, I never wanted to go back to cable. Then I found out about the Amazing World of Gumball.

Ah, ok. I used to go to my friend's house to have a playdate, and he had cable. He said that "there are 2 minutes of ads for 1 minute of content". 1 day and I was sick of it, so I went back to PBS Kids :P 

1 minute ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Ah, ok. I used to go to my friend's house to have a playdate, and he had cable. He said that "there are 2 minutes of ads for 1 minute of content". 1 day and I was sick of it, so I went back to PBS Kids :P 

That was always my least favorite part. And the funny thing was, after they aired an episode, they would also have it on the internet without ads, so cable was mostly a waste. Good thing we got the cheapest package.

Just now, GuessingEveryDay said:

That was always my least favorite part. And the funny thing was, after they aired an episode, they would also have it on the internet without ads, so cable was mostly a waste. Good thing we got the cheapest package.

yep, but some of the non-cable stuff have tons of ads too.