Puf KSP 2 planet discussion thread (Name "The eyeball planet" from KSP2 "LARK")

So today i watched the KSP2 show & tell video and i loved it but one thing that seems to get me interested (And hopefully some of you) Was the eyeball planet it just looks so amazing!nK5cjdL.pngI began to think of an unofficial name for it and the name "Lark" sprang into my mind but then why stop there?

I suggest that the Dev's of ksp2 call this planet "Lark" and i have even got a description for it:

"Not much has been learned about this strange world since it was discovered, most scientists are "To creeped out" too extensively peer at i through a large telescope."

"While many criticise these particular scientists for "Being a bunch of scaredy cats" it can sometimes be hard to argue with their assessment while you stare at it through a telescope and it appears to be looking back..."

Let me know what you think about it in the comments!

Screencaps from PAX East 2020 - KSP 2 Discussion - Kerbal Space ...

Edited by Minmus Taster

45 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

I suggest that the Dev's of ksp2 call this planet "Lark" and i have even got a description for it:

"Not much has been discovered about this strange world since it was discovered, most scientists are "To creeped out" to extensively peer at i through a large telescope."

"While many criticise these particular scientists for "Being a bunch of scaredy cats" it can sometimes be hard to argue with their assessment when you stare at it through a telescope and it appears to be looking back..."

Let me know what you think about it in the comments!

If I may:

Not much has been learned about this strange world since it was discovered, most scientists are "To creeped out" to extensively peer at i through a large telescope.

saying discovered twice seems weird. Otherwise, I'm on board. :) 

7 minutes ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

If I may:

Not much has been learned about this strange world since it was discovered, most scientists are "To creeped out" to extensively peer at i through a large telescope.

saying discovered twice seems weird. Otherwise, I'm on board. :) 

Thank you i will do that that:D.

9 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:
1 hour ago, Bej Kerman said:

Pock

your name sounds familiar...wait a second!Plock | Kopernicus Planets Wiki | FandomSound a lot like pLock! from the outer planets mod!

it still sound good though!

I got the idea from Krag's Planet Factory.

18 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

Wait we could do a vote on which is better:)!!! i just don't know how to set one up could you show me?

Start a thread and there is a "poll" tab at the top

Spoiler

zeM5dhj.png

Edited by mcwaffles2003

51 minutes ago, swjr-swis said:

Seriously, this topic has been up for 5 hours now, and no one has suggested 'Mike' yet??

Wazowski.

Spoiler

Mike Wazowski

No NO NOOOOO!!!!!! now that cannot be unseen. Now whenever I see the planet I will think just that.

54 minutes ago, swjr-swis said:

Seriously, this topic has been up for 5 hours now, and no one has suggested 'Mike' yet??

Wazowski.

1 minute ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Mike Wazowski

No NO NOOOOO!!!!!! now that cannot be unseen. Now whenever I see the planet I will think just that.

I guess it will be called Mike from now on. :lol: