The Third Great Number War: The Long Haul!

AtomicTech

Choose your side!  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• The Positive Guard
    • The Negative Mercenaries
    • The Neutralists (Can go either way)
    • The Other People. Chaotic beings, the lot of them.

number-wars.png

The south-eastern land has been the theater of the last 3 battles (first the - conquered it then the + took back half the conquered part then they took the rmaining) and now the + attacked the - island with the unnamed castle on it because near their capital city. Should be the last battle because the war was very very long and there has been a lot of deaths and wounds and there are no more people to become soldiers without paralyzing the country.

number-wars.png

The south-eastern land has been the theater of the last 3 battles (first the - conquered it then the + took back half the conquered part then they took the rmaining) and now the + attacked the - island with the unnamed castle on it because near their capital city. Should be the last battle because the war was very very long and there has been a lot of deaths and wounds and there are no more people to become soldiers without paralyzing the country.

Oh no double-posting merging

In fact the war shall not end but there vould be a period of relative peace (le'ts say no more fights for a while).

2 minutes ago, Nazalassa said:

Any chance of some clear colour coding of what is positive, what is negative and what is unclamed?

Keep in mind that this is not the definitive map.

Just now, ColdJ said:

Any chance of some clear colour coding of what is positive, what is negative and what is unclamed?

No because right now I'd like to sleep but I have to guard the thread.

I'm too tired.

And this is ot the final map so I don't plan to get a color code on this version (sorry).

And I have to fight: no time for cartography.

Green = +

White = -

Mix = maximal positive expansion in the S.-E. lands.

So we're doing diplomacy, right?

@ColdJ and the Snow Dragon @Nazalassa talking peacefully.

Because in the story I'm a chaotic Snow Dragon.

And you ColdJ?

Theorically,

Ideas (+ is positives, - is negatives):

+ are tall and have "normal" ears (they are humans) and - are small and have pointed ears (they are gnomes if you play D&D, else let's say a kind of half-sized elves)

+ value strength and resilience, - value dexterity and intelligence

+ have strong weapons, - have lighter weapons and magic

+ value cunning, - value wisdom

+ are good on land and awful on water more than 2 km from the coast, - are good on water and not very good on land that is not a small island (+10km in diameter)

+'s elements are Fire and then Earth, -'s elements are Water and then Air (air -> magic in this world)

So + and - are total opposites.

That's been a while since I wanted to do post that.

Edited by Nazalassa

I thought that was ice and grass lands. No wonder it wasn't clear.

Diplomacy? I think this game is more a race to a number, I don't think a lot of the players will care about the fantasy side, just clicking, if you make it too complicated then I think they will just migrate to the NW4 universe.

*YAWN* I have to go to sleep.

I'll come back in like 12 hours 1/2 but since it's diplomacy there should be no fights (please).

1 minute ago, ColdJ said:

they will just migrate to the NW4 universe

There you're Negative and you play very often, so we'll win :D

1 minute ago, ColdJ said:

the fantasy side

And I love fantasy.

No wonder I'm trying to create the Draco-Elvish language :).

I already have 15 glyphs

And 4 consumnants (not sure of the orthograph)

(only)

@ColdJ

Cool bike!   I've always wanted to get into modeling so I could make my own parts, for example a sturdy rover to put science on a drive around in, but it seemed to hard.

Maybe once KSP 2 comes out I can start becoming a modder.

Edited by Cooki

Same here.    I think learning modeling would take me so long that I'll just wait.   I getting pretty good at fixing configs and other things though.   I even took a online model and wrote my own CFG for it.

Ok.   Leaving it at -12 for a couple hours while everyone sleeps, though the guards will stay watch if anybody try's anything.

After a long day of fighting, the KSC crickets begin chirping and the are left with a slight negative advantage of -12.

The Nimble Negative retreat is still ongoing.