The Third Great Number War: The Long Haul!

AtomicTech

Choose your side!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• The Positive Guard
    • The Negative Mercenaries
    • The Neutralists (Can go either way)
    • The Other People. Chaotic beings, the lot of them.

10 hours ago, SSTO Crasher said:

There had to have been private communication 

I can guaranty you that this wasn't a planned thing.   We did "Summon" some members with @  but nobody messaged everyone else to join in.

I also did a lot and was trying to respond as soon as someone did something.  I probably got like 30 numbers in.

Also 1

No please. Let's have a week-long break before next battle. Positives knocked Negatives off the south-eastern lands (where the 3 last battles were fought), now the Negatives are on their boats and I think that Negatives are weak on land and Positives on water. Positives then decide to not chase the Negatives as there has been an incredible victory.

number-wars.png

P.S I'll redo the map and share my ideas for Positives and Negatives.

Why not taking a week or a month to build our NW world instead of fighting?

23 minutes ago, Nazalassa said:

No please. Let's have a week-long break before next battle. Positives knocked Negatives off the south-eastern lands (where the 3 last battles were fought), now the Negatives are on their boats and I think that Negatives are weak on land and Positives on water. Positives then decide to not chase the Negatives as there has been an incredible victory.

number-wars.png

P.S I'll redo the map and share my ideas for Positives and Negatives.

Why not taking a week or a month to build our NW world instead of fighting?

That's no fun, and you're no boss }:( :mad:

I think this can be called  "Surprise attack on Negative's Below 0 Camp" or something.  To go with the story line that I was a spy and invaded the camp, but its up to Atomictech as he started this one.

Seeing as we are tied up right now, it might be a good idea to make the next battle the last as a tie breaker.

'Race  to 75 slope on mount 0'   ;)

On mount -1

cos -1

5 minutes ago, Tundra said:

I think this can be called  "Surprise attack on Negative's Below 0 Camp" or something.  To go with the story line that I was a spy and invaded the camp, but its up to Atomictech as he started this one.

That said, we can say that the Negatives are flying away on their boats and must defend another island you spyed and that is under Positive attack.