SSTO Crasher

Just now, SSTO Crasher said:

I thought I said that the story was to be developed in a ksp save file, also again, the story does not have warp drives

I know. I said torchship-like. My intention was to instead have it be launched on a conventional, but very powerful rocket. Also, it seems that the thread is in enough disarray it will be difficult to develop it in a save file.

With that in mind, @Akagiwe do need an image or a craft file to show the ship in orbit around Bop when it is discovered.

17 minutes ago, 4D4850 said:

I know Kamerica doesn't have any right now, but a probe transferring to Jool torchship-style could get there fast. Perhaps taking our most powerful rockets and putting a tiny retrofitted asteroid observation probe?

--Linus Kerman, Chief Intern at KAA (Kamerican Aerospace Agency)

Sure!

I'll send AtomicTech Inc.'s engineers and scientists over and y'all can work out all the little bits.

I'll also send over a few Gamma Cores and a Gamma HLV upper stage for y'all to work with.

14 minutes ago, AtomicTech said:

Sure!

I'll send AtomicTech Inc.'s engineers and scientists over and y'all can work out all the little bits.

I'll also send over a few Gamma Cores and a Gamma HLV upper stage for y'all to work with.

Good. Perhaps use a three stage system with a VHLS lower stage or some strapped-together Gamma Cores, a VHLS Upper Stage for circularizing, then a Gamma HLV stage as a transfer vehicle to Jool. Alternatively, we could use all the Gamma stuff, and create a new transfer stage.

While you get that sent over, we will start work on the first Wau (ϛ) rocket.

8 minutes ago, 4D4850 said:

Good. Perhaps use a three stage system with a VHLS lower stage or some strapped-together Gamma Cores, a VHLS Upper Stage for circularizing, then a Gamma HLV stage as a transfer vehicle to Jool. Alternatively, we could use all the Gamma stuff, and create a new transfer stage.

While you get that sent over, we will start work on the first Wau (ϛ) rocket.

Either one works!

*You've got Gamma*

KES Nippon is a torchship as well. If you even try to stop us, we'll pulverize the Bop colony.

*2001 theme begins to play*

Arm the D.A.R.T. interceptors! Prepare the railguns! All hands, battle stations!

Here's a drawing of the Nippon since the other computer's recharging after sending Nippon to Bop with a set of giant wings. (Yes, I used the Scratch paint editor)

Spoiler

download-11.png

Edited by Akagi

yep

like, dres orbit?

also, kedf is a coalition of all kerbin's nations

the kamericans know

all the things posted earlier by yours truly? they were on every. single. computer. on. KERBIN!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.