Any overpowered engine mod?

idkman

Shouldn’t this be in add on disscussions?

i recommend the MEV heavy industries mod (https://spacedock.info/mod/2621/MEV Heavy Industries (MEV)) which has some parts that have both high thrust and efficiency,  but if you want things that are more realistic, far future technologies (https://spacedock.info/mod/2603/Far Future Technologies) will do. The latter is mainly overpowered in terms of efficiency (e.g. you can build craft that have burn times measured in days or months with an acceptable twr) but with less impressive thrust compared to the epstein drives from MEV heavy industries. Compared to MEV, far future technologies have great textures and plumes and there are a lot more parts and new resources,

3 hours ago, idkman said:

i am just looking for some over-powered engines mods, with that i mean a LOT of thrust and very fuel efficient engines that feel like cheating when you use them.

The OPT spaceplane mod has some super engines. Also look for mods with gravitic/antigravity/warp engines that require no fuel; I avoid those so can’t recommend any.

There may also be other ways to get what you need. The Hyperedit mod can refill fuel tanks if you can’t get someplace you really want to go. Create your own modded engine by copying an existing cfg file and editing it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.