KSP 2 give away happening on Discord, right now!

GoldForest

To celebrate hitting 30,000 discord users, the KSP 2 team is giving away 3 copies of KSP 2, redeemable on launch day! See the discord accouncement section for more info!

Giveaway ends 8:00 AM CST.

Edited by GoldForest

2 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

To celebrate, the KSP 2 team is giving away 3 copies of KSP 2, redeemable on launch day! See the discord accouncement section for more info!

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I am not joining this discord unless you elaborate.

I clicked enter...but the discord but is just spinning?

Just now, Bej Kerman said:

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I am not joining this discord unless you elaborate.

And I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that the information to the Intercept Discord has been made available to the entire community so further elaboration really isn't needed.  However, in the interest of making sure you have it:

https://discord.gg/interceptgames

1 minute ago, Bej Kerman said:

Sorry, don't know why I didn't type the full of it. 

Basically, to celebrate hitting 30,000 users on Discord, the KSP 2 team is having a giveaway of 3 copies of KSP 2. 

1 minute ago, Scarecrow71 said:
2 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

And I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that the information to the Intercept Discord has been made available to the entire community so further elaboration really isn't needed.  However, in the interest of making sure you have it:

https://discord.gg/interceptgames

Not touching it unless I have a good reason to participate in the first place.

When I mouse over the Enter button, or the View Giveaway button, I see the "do not enter" icon.  I can't enter the giveaway at this time.  Suggestions?

Figured it out:  I had to finish with the join server process by pressing a small "you're not finished" button at the bottom of the page, which led to an "agree to the rules" page.  After that I was able to enter the giveaway.

Edited by Poppa Wheelie
Update with solution

29 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

Not if I don't know what the terms are, no.

You could just, you know, go look at the terms instead of hoping someone here buys into the negativity and give them to you.

I've done what I could.  Enter or not; it's your call.

7 minutes ago, Scarecrow71 said:

You could just, you know, go look at the terms instead of hoping someone here buys into the negativity and give them to you.

I've done what I could.  Enter or not; it's your call.

Without elaboration, I'm not sure what the point of notifying the forum of this was.

6 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

Without elaboration, I'm not sure what the point of notifying the forum of this was.

Dunno if this helps, but here was the process I went through: get into the Discord, go to the Announcements channel, click the "Enter" button, wait for the bot to confirm you're entered. You can also click the "View Giveaway" button which will take you to the giveaway page on dyno.gg and prompt you to allow dyno.gg to have some access to your Discord account (like when you sign into third-party apps that use Twitter as authentication, for example).

5 hours ago, Bej Kerman said:

Not if I don't know what the terms are, no.

You're making it out to seem like the giveaway is going to lock you into some legal corner and steal all your money or something.

Terms are, you have a Discord account, click a button, you're in the giveaway. That's it.

Just now, intelliCom said:

You're making it out to seem like the giveaway is going to lock you into some legal corner and steal all your money or something.

Terms are, you have a Discord account, click a button, you're in the giveaway. That's it.

Well it doesn't matter seeing as it's happening here now :)