[1.12.5] Kerbal Star Systems 2™ [1.0] - Reborn, Reimagined, Ready for the stars! [24 March 2024]

StarCrusher96

On 3/28/2024 at 11:14 AM, StarCrusher96 said:

For those who had the chance to play KSS2. Would you mind giving some feedback?

Survey

Superb, exorbitant, genius!

Best planet pack ever.

Hardware has a hard time :D, still in orbit of Iores with my little fleet.

Ok this mod convinced me to buy the volumetric clouds mod and now I don't know what I was doing before. The game looks amazing. Did a few cheats to get to some planets in aethera and they look very polished. It was a long time since I last played stock system. Just started a new career, finished the first minmus contract, didn't even unlock the first fission engine but already got an "explore aethera" contract. Seems to me that it escalated quickly but the mission briefing says it is "easy as pie" so let's see.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like a great mod, but installing it breaks both Spectra and AVP for the stock system. Why? I get that the mod has no legacy EVE support, but why would that affect EVE configs for the stock planets?

On 4/30/2024 at 12:15 AM, Maple Kerman said:

Seems like a great mod, but installing it breaks both Spectra and AVP for the stock system. Why? I get that the mod has no legacy EVE support, but why would that affect EVE configs for the stock planets?

There's a fair few examples of that, JNSQ for example with the fantastic Ad Astra, if using that combination with Galileo Planet Pack (as a second star) it totally breaks the EVE configs for that second system. I'm sure there's probably a work around.

On 5/5/2024 at 11:50 PM, StarCrusher96 said:

KSS2/GU flare, it's made for the mod.

Thanks! Is there a way to get the Kebol config? :)

On 4/24/2024 at 12:38 PM, StarCrusher96 said:

Working on a new world for the Helion System.

xcXyQQL.png

Wow! That planet looks amazing! The best of luck to you and your team! :D

On 4/24/2024 at 2:38 PM, StarCrusher96 said:

Working on a new world for the Helion System.

xcXyQQL.png

Looks lovely, look forward to exploiting its resources Visiting it in order to build a city 

Im stuck on a loading screen after the game loaded in. I've put aethara and the mod core in gamedata folder, is there anything i did wrong?