[1.12.5] Kerbal Star Systems 2 [1.0.2] - Reborn, Reimagined, Ready for the stars! [13 June 2024]

StarCrusher96

2Wm4k9J.png
above might not be the issue in this case, but it is 100% KSS2 causing it. removing KSS2 fixes the panels... im gonna try it with an older kop version and see if that helps.

edit: did not help. only thing that helps is removing kss :(

log:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hlFwgE9vac4JIlS3TY28HQRMgMkLbaFy/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d95wacBlLVaqcHtFLupjhS61-BK70Uvf/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dkAY_4uEq5cdrVAkngKAcX49MyVYZVeR/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Commissar

Howdy! I'm Kerbal Productions, someone who makes KSP cinematics. You might know me as the guy who made the GU cinematics.

KSS2's getting a feature cinematic with storytelling elements, visuals, etc.! Here's the teaser:

Hope you dig in! :D

PLEAE HELP: I am getting the loading screens of the mod which looks absolutely amazing, but when I play the game, nothing has changed, I am not seeing new systems in the tracking station and am not able to zoom out any more than normal. I have both Kopernicus and Module Manager installed so I have no idea what I am doing wrong as I am pretty new to modding.

EDIT: ckan is your fiend, I deleted all my mods but this one, and reinstalled them in ckan and now it is working fine, I will update if any further issues take place....

Edited by TMeisterphotos
I solved the issue

On 10/4/2024 at 2:10 AM, Commissar said:

new issue: with KSS2 installed, I lose the option to extend solar panels...
some digging shows it's due to a cfg file in the planetpack

https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus/issues/638

Maybe it's the same problem I was having which was fixed like this: 

On 9/1/2024 at 8:51 PM, mateusviccari said:

I was having the same exact issue with the new Kopernicus version. Solved it simply by deleting the file KSS2_MultiStarSolarPanels.cfg fom GameData\KSS2\Configs\.

It seems they have implemented a better solution to handle multiple star systems, and KSS2 is including the old config.

Hey it looks like KSS2 bundles a few mods but inside its own Plugins directory.  These should either not be bundled or bundled in the same location where they are typically installed:

[LOG 13:26:34.325] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\KSS2\Plugins\Instantiator\INSTANTIATOR.dll
[LOG 13:26:34.326] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\KSS2\Plugins\MitchellNetravali\VertexMitchellNetravaliHeightMap.dll

On 10/6/2024 at 3:59 PM, mateusviccari said:

Maybe it's the same problem I was having which was fixed like this: 

yeah, that did fix it

4 hours ago, JonnyOThan said:

Hey it looks like KSS2 bundles a few mods but inside its own Plugins directory.  These should either not be bundled or bundled in the same location where they are typically installed:

[LOG 13:26:34.325] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\KSS2\Plugins\Instantiator\INSTANTIATOR.dll
[LOG 13:26:34.326] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\KSS2\Plugins\MitchellNetravali\VertexMitchellNetravaliHeightMap.dll

i noticed that too. would help if kss2 was on ckan