Hello fellow ksp engineers!

Type your favorite engines out of the listed:

Nerv Atomic Engine Mammoth Liquid Fuel Engine
Rapier Jet Engine Mainsail Engine
Vector Engine Clynsdale Solid Fuel

Also (hopefully without breaking any rules) please like my thingamajig to improve my credit. 

~Cheers :P

• 2 weeks later...

I actually think my favorite engine is the LV-909 "Terrier" - Its compact and I have so many 2nd stages that uses this engine to get the final bit into orbit... On my first stage I usually go for multiple S4 KS-25 "Vector" 

That being said... I've always loved the look of the T1-Dart. - but its mass is hard to balance a craft around... Welcome to the forum!

Hey @Little 908 ! Welcome to the forums.
I'm Kerbal Productions - someone who makes KSP cinematics once in a while (often before). Nice to see you here! I hope to see you more around! (p,s, visit the forum games!)

On 3/9/2024 at 1:05 PM, KerbolRacer21 said:

Clydesdale SRB, the Vector, and the Mainsail! They're a must-have for me. The first two helps me in my first stages, EVEN IF THEY BRING MY PERIAPSIS FAR FROM 100KM! The Mainsail works great for second-stages. Really helps with orbit insertion and stuff. :) 

5 hours ago, Kerbal Productions said:

Hey @Little 908 ! Welcome to the forums.
I'm Kerbal Productions - someone who makes KSP cinematics once in a while (often before). Nice to see you here! I hope to see you more around! (p,s, visit the forum games!)

Clydesdale SRB, the Vector, and the Mainsail! They're a must-have for me. The first two helps me in my first stages, EVEN IF THEY BRING MY PERIAPSIS FAR FROM 100KM! The Mainsail works great for second-stages. Really helps with orbit insertion and stuff. :) 

Hello, I sometimes make ksp cinematics too!

P.S. you might have @ the wrong person :)

Edited by Little 908

On 3/8/2024 at 11:05 PM, KerbolRacer21 said:

Nerv Atomic Engine Mammoth Liquid Fuel Engine
Rapier Jet Engine Mainsail Engine
Vector Engine Clynsdale Solid Fuel

Also (hopefully without breaking any rules) please like my thingamajig to improve my credit. 

~Cheers :P

Love me some Nerv with a side of Vector.

Nothing beats the NERV. It's an all-around good engine. It took me a while to warm up to it, but I never looked back once I figured out the strategy for using them. That's a lie- I did look back. Vectors are OK too. ;)