Any thoughts on a secret "Private Beta" password?

Of course I'm grasping at straws here hoping there is a way for us to all get access to some of the content that was under baked but still somewhat usable.

But it just crossed my mind... maybe there was a hint somewhere or a more obvious password to a beta on steam that would unlock that content. Thoughts?

I don't think it's even close to a beta stage - despite what we were told prior to the EA release or years ago.

So no beta, no beta password. :P

On 8/18/2024 at 3:28 AM, Kerbal Kommander said:

Of course I'm grasping at straws here

This Post will be taken as a reference, Worldwide, if anyone ever asks 'what does grasping at straws mean' :lol:

5 hours ago, TickleMyMary said:

But, we know that doesn't exist.

Teeeccchhnniiiccallly it did just not exactly as he said it did. I'll be happy to hopefully provide one for you eventually though ;)

9 hours ago, NexusHelium said:

Teeeccchhnniiiccallly it did just not exactly as he said it did.

So... Same outcome though, yes? It was either KSP2 or a heavily modded KSP, can't be both... The guy is a big problem with the industry and I wouldn't ever touch a project he is involved in ever again, consistently terrible results... If I worked in the Kitchen like he does in the studio, we'd all be on cheese toasties.

9 hours ago, NexusHelium said:

I'll be happy to hopefully provide one for you eventually though

Are you making a part mod? You haven't mentioned it at all.

11 hours ago, TickleMyMary said:

Are you making a part mod? You haven't mentioned it at all.

I'm making a mod to add colonies into KSP2. It'll include a fair roster of parts and a lot of stuff gameplay wise too.

On 8/17/2024 at 6:28 PM, Kerbal Kommander said:

Of course I'm grasping at straws here hoping there is a way for us to all get access to some of the content that was under baked but still somewhat usable.

This has to be the most far-fetched amount of hopium I've yet seen over KSP2.  I get that everyone wants a feature complete game, especially the one that Nate and the devs simply couldn't stop playing.  But to hope for a beta-level build that's better than what we got?  Man, I'd like to have a swig of whatever you are drinking there, my friend.

On 8/25/2024 at 5:21 PM, NexusHelium said:

I'm making a mod to add colonies into KSP2. It'll include a fair roster of parts and a lot of stuff gameplay wise too.

I'm with @TickleMyMary here:  I wish you nothing but the best of luck.  If you are able to pull this off I'll actually download the mod and fire up KSP2 for the first time since Christmas and check it out.  I just hope you are able to get around some of the still-existent bugs, such as orbital decay, and parts falling through celestial bodies.

16 hours ago, Scarecrow71 said:

I just hope you are able to get around some of the still-existent bugs, such as orbital decay, and parts falling through celestial bodies.

I mean most of those bugs were more or less patched out but yeah, they will pose a fair challenge (I have some ideas for workarounds but they kinda cheese the game a little bit and take away for on some of the challenges of colony building)

Currently I’m just in the art stage but I’m hoping to put out an alpha build with just two or three parts to test A.) custom functioned part integration and B.) my art skills sometime in September :) 

Edited by NexusHelium