is it too late to migrate ksp1 to steam?

Nuke

was curious about this with the decaying state of the forum. at the time of the ksp release i had avoided steam like the plague, but now i actually have amassed a small library that id like to consolidate. ive backed up the installers for the last 3 major versions at least.

1 hour ago, HebaruSan said:

Steam likes to receive fees for distributing games. Unless you can work out some other way to pay them, the primary way to do that is to buy from Steam.

it used to be something you had the option to do, but i cant for the life of me find it.

I still have my version on the ksp store, and I could not find a way to migrate it recently.    I had purchased it early enough that I was eligible for the migration, and as of about when @Ghostii_Space was CM, it was still an option for me.   But I cannot find that option now.     But for me, it’s not a big deal.    I’ve downloaded all the versions I want from the store, and worst case scenario I have a couple extra keys lying around.     I think I also got a copy on Epic during one of their weekly free giveaways.