What did you do in KSP1 today?

Xeldrak

Today I brought the Anomaly home and learn, again, a very valuable lesson: Always check your fuel lines:blush:. I some how only had one on my two radial tanks, but I just drained the non plumbed tank into the one that would feed the main tank. I think this ship might be able to do a Dres mission if flown correctly but I will have to try another day.

Tl5ZtCr.png

It kind of looks like Bender somewhat too....maybe not

Edited by Liowen

Redoing my Kethane Space Program stuff after enduring some game bugs.

I scrounged up a fair bit of science from a few sounding rockets, the old rolling pin rover trick, and a couple of part tests, and have now made orbit and scanned Kerbin for Kethane. I've not got a great roll but I suppose it's not awful, the nearest usable deposit to KSC is on the desert shores but it's not very big. I've got about 9000 of my initial 16000 units of starter Kethane left.

I've also found that really I'm going to have to use reverts and quickloads for this save. The fuel wasted from a failed launch is just too much in this early stage. That said, I now have the Kerbal Unreconstitutionator unlocked so I do have an option if the starter kethane runs out.

So, was a little bored in my .90 career save and decided to see if there's any cool mods I haven't tested. Decided upon RemoteTech and launched my first ever set of relay sats! Or rather, the second set, the first three I sent up there didn't actually have enough antennae lol.

I was nearly done with all research in this career save, so I thought it'd be easy to start as I had already unlocked all the RemoteTech parts. Bad call, because now all my previously built probes, unmanned orbiting bases and surface bases are essentially dead. Even if I went to rendezvous with them and managed to stick on an antenna with KAS (? not sure if possible) I wouldn't have the needed connection to activate them. Not sure how I'm going to solve that!

M24FHiA.jpg

So, was a little bored in my .90 career save and decided to see if there's any cool mods I haven't tested. Decided upon RemoteTech and launched my first ever set of relay sats! Or rather, the second set, the first three I sent up there didn't actually have enough antennae lol.

I was nearly done with all research in this career save, so I thought it'd be easy to start as I had already unlocked all the RemoteTech parts. Bad call, because now all my previously built probes, unmanned orbiting bases and surface bases are essentially dead. Even if I went to rendezvous with them and managed to stick on an antenna with KAS (? not sure if possible) I wouldn't have the needed connection to activate them. Not sure how I'm going to solve that!

I believe a EVA kerbal can manually activate an antenna and target.

I refitted my Moho ship and sent it to Eeloo. It was the last planet I hadn't visited in my current career mode game.

eeloo_mission_1.jpeg

eeloo_mission_2.jpeg

eeloo_mission_3.jpeg

eeloo_mission_4.jpeg

eeloo_mission_5.jpeg

With DRE installed, you can't dive deep enough into the atmosphere at 4.4 km/s for an aerocapture.

eeloo_mission_6.jpeg

Made a Karbonite powered plane; it was barely usable. But it looked awesome. First time I actually used the gizmos for aesthetics. Or made something that actually looked half-decent, for that matter.

bOEuhRq.jpg

Ignore the fact the red lights make it look pink. :P

I successfully landed my 2nd Mars Rover, the Phoenix.

http://i.imgur.com/0xnp3F1.png

http://i.imgur.com/3WEI7qC.png

http://i.imgur.com/Zi0FMQo.png

I will post a pic of the launcher when I get a chance. I used the transfer stage as a Relay, since the rover doesn't have the range to respond to Earth.

Skycrane? Just what happened there? Inquiring minds want to know!