Naval Battle League 2016-2018

The testing of the 'Dauntless' (Model name: IP-892A) Has been successful. A little minor problem getting the top I-20 torpedo out of the bay, but over all it's great. powered by 4 vectors and 4 atomic thrusters, this vessel can.... uh...... float the high..... space? I'm used to the navy.

Anyways, all I have to do is add lights and she'll be ready for combat.

Pics coming in next post

EDIT: Uh technical difficulties; please stand by as I reload from another game crash...... *sigh*

Edited by DarkOwl57

Just now, MiffedStarfish said:

@DarkOwl57 looking forward to the pics. :)

It looks like the prow of an IRL boat mixed with a huge octagonal chamber at the rear for the engine compartment.

They're a little exposed though.... I mean if worse came to worse I could use the missiles engines... let me know what you think, eh?

@MiffedStarfish no it's not a shade and I'll show you a better picture in a moment. Let me boot up my pc.

Ok here it is. It has an absurd amount of cargo space. its also only 235 parts. If you cant tell, im prone to unpredictably building huge ships. 

@DarkOwl57Nice ship! I imagine it will make a nice piece of modern art. "Space Junk" I'll call it after I blow it up.

Edited by ShadowGoat

29 minutes ago, ShadowGoat said:

@DarkOwl57Nice ship! I imagine it will make a nice piece of modern art. "Space Junk" I'll call it after I blow it up.

You just read my mind. Now I'll have to change the name of your ships wreckage...... maybe "The effects of Hubris"

5 hours ago, MiffedStarfish said:

The I-20s look... original... :mad:

Hide contents

I'm actually sueing! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I actually named it because I live like 5 minutes off an actual Highway called I-20. :wink: Let the trash talking commence!

47 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I've had an idea! I'm going to do nothing about copying, then when you reveal your super ship, I will innocently ask for the craft file, then run of with it, Heart of Gold style. :cool:

I am also joking. :) 

XD

*Deletes craft off KerbalX*

Is that a hitch hikers reference I see? Also yes, darkowl, yes post your craft and I will steal its weapons, because I'm to lazy to make my own.:cool: also technically every craft has parts copied from every other craft. Ha. Steal plate armor? Copied, as well as the pun.

Interesting facts about the '892A':

• It was designed in 2 parts. The cockpit and cockpit shell, with the Engine compartment strapped on.

• I had at least 5 game crashes in the process of making this. 1 when I was making it :mad: and 2 when I launched, 1 when I loaded up the game (huh?), and 1 when I F-12'd to orbit.

• The main design (Especially the rear of the craft) Is based off of @HatBat's Aegis ship in Kethane Station. Hopefully this ship doesn't meet the same explodey fate.

• This is just the starter ship for my fleet. I plan to build a battleship (Which is literally going to be a direct copy of the Aegis), a crew transporter, and a SSM (Surface to Space Missile). I may build a Carrier as well..... As well as a couple small fighters.... Oh gosh I've got a full week ahead...

• I based the design and armor placements similar to the kind I use on my navy ships.

• Many, MANY struts were used in the making of this ship.

2 minutes ago, ShadowGoat said:

also technically every craft has parts copied from every other craft. Ha. Steal plate armor? Copied, as well as the pun.

I mean a design part. 

Edited by DarkOwl57

1 minute ago, ShadowGoat said:

I might battle you later darkowl. Also 5 crashes? That's more than I've ever gotten. What pc are you using?

A 2012 PC with like 15 mods. B9, Airplane Plus, BDArmory, KIS, KAS, DestructionFX... The list goes on and on. Not to mention the fact I had Discord running on another tab...

Just now, ShadowGoat said:

would you like to team up against the starfish empire?

sure

Just now, ShadowGoat said:

Also is it illegal to burn your enemies to death with a mass accelerator?

I don't think the rules forbid it

2 minutes ago, ShadowGoat said:

Yes.... My new weapon is fully legal... It's like the Death Star, only with like infinitely less range and a klaw so they can't escape. Basically it's the space garbage truck.

*Straps an anti-mass relay machine on the side of the ship*

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.