Guess Who Will Reply Next?

Flixxbeatz

13 hours ago, Speeding Mullet said:

Sniped.  @GregroxMun how fast is the Hype train going in bananas per fortnight squared currently?

That depends on which color of banana you're using. We are currently travelling 1014249600 Bananas per Fortnight. The squared part doesn't make sense unless you are measuring acceleration. We are currently accelerating at only 12000 Bananaper Square Fortnight.

(Replike to the first person to get the velocity in meters per second correct)

Also: Hello @Snark

Edited by GregroxMun

2 hours ago, HoloYolo said:

Hype Train has run out of coal because the hype took too long.

We got plenty of coal. We're just going through a region of space where it's like, actually space. No air in space. We have to conserve the burning oxygen until we can get some LOX tankers at the International Space Train Station.

Oops I forgot this wasn't the Hype Train thread. So... er... um...

Next person will be @KasperVld for sure.

Edited by GregroxMun

2 hours ago, GregroxMun said:

That depends on which color of banana you're using. We are currently travelling 1014249600 Bananas per Fortnight. The squared part doesn't make sense unless you are measuring acceleration. We are currently accelerating at only 12000 Bananaper Square Fortnight.

(Replike to the first person to get the velocity in meters per second correct)

Thanks for the answer!  I would say we are using the good old Cavendish Banana as a standard unit.  The Cavendish banana has an average length of 0.1778 Meters, and so 1014249600 Bananas per Fortnight would equate to a current hype train speed of 180333578.88 meters per fortnight, or  149.0853 meters per second.

Given @GregroxMun needs to take a red pen to this post and mark it out of 10 valencia oranges I would think he may show next.

SM

16 hours ago, Speeding Mullet said:

Thanks for the answer!  I would say we are using the good old Cavendish Banana as a standard unit.  The Cavendish banana has an average length of 0.1778 Meters, and so 1014249600 Bananas per Fortnight would equate to a current hype train speed of 180333578.88 meters per fortnight, or  149.0853 meters per second.

Given @GregroxMun needs to take a red pen to this post and mark it out of 10 valencia oranges I would think he may show next.

SM

149 meters per second is far, far slower. You're off by an order of magnitude.

Edited by GregroxMun