[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

Seems like it's popping up again after game restart if there are hidden buttons (that were hidden during first launch, because I left them hidden while enabling other buttons). At least that happens on space center screen.

Right, I've fixed that here on my system.

About 20 minutes ago I started KSP and noticed a new toolbar update was available. I quit KSP, downloaded and installed 1.5.0 and at the same time updated a few other mods while I was at it any way.

All things installed I booted up KSP again. WTF? Another toolbar update? Didn't I just update that one? :D

I think I found a bug.

while i was building a craft in the space plane hanger, i was trying to place something on my craft and discovered a spot on the screen that wouldn't let me click on anything. Its about the size of the toolbar, which i moved to the bottom left corner, except in the middle of the screen.

It happens in both the SPH and the VAB.

discovered a spot on the screen that wouldn't let me click on anything.

I have the same in the VAB, that seems to be a bug in FAR. Open the debug menu (press Alt+F12), then show the input locks. It should say something like "FAREd" if you hover over that area. (Can't quite remember the exact name.) You should also see the buttons in the upper right corner (load, save, exit) getting disabled.

I am running into a problem with 1.5.x (.0 and .1) in the VAB. The Toolbar icon shows up (the "you need to configure this screen's toolbars" icon), and I don't see a good way to dismiss it. If I click on the icon, it tells me that I can configure Crew Manifest. Regardless of whether I do or not, the notification won't go away.

Once I start building, and I have a part that uses MechJeb, I can then configure the toolbars with an MJ page, and the notice goes away and the toolbar hides. However, if I start a new design, and my mouse goes near the toolbar menu region, the notification icon pops up *again*, and it won't go away on its own until I have added a MechJeb part to the ship.

I just installed 1.5.1 and it's still popping up the configure visible buttons every time I start the game, even after I have already configured them for the start screen and have not installed any new addons.

I don't really know what I could have done wrong as the install is pretty simple. I just remove the old toolbar-000 and replace it with the new one.

This is really quite annoying. Here is whatI am greeted with EVERY SINGLE TIME I START A GAME!

th_2-8-20142-42-47AM_zps5bf04f45.png

Serously, it's bugging me enough that I would roll back to version 1.45 if it was not fro the fact that then I would get a constant nag that there is a new version. Please fix this. If there is anything I can send from my system that will help please let me know and I will upload it.

Edited by ctbram

It's great and also kinda mildly irritating...

"Well, I just finished loading KSP... Ooop, better close and go download this thing..."

Every mod should do this. Finding out if i have the newest version of a mod drives me crazy. Till you find the thread and then found out when it was updated.....

please add a option for disabling ingame update check. this update available button, breaking my toolbar to a second row, does really bug me out now

Edited by acc

Every mod should do this. Finding out if i have the newest version of a mod drives me crazy. Till you find the thread and then found out when it was updated.....

While I agree that it is annoying, it's better than not updating your mod for two months (and counting) after an update while people wait and complain. So I will be happily annoyed :)

Seems like 1.5.1 tends not only to pop-up all over again, but also to forget visibility setting for MechJeb.

Fixed both.

Also it seems the Spacehangar toolbar isn't working right. Seems to just lay any buttons over the top of the 'new buttons!' button.

This sounds odd. Are you sure that you don't have a second Toolbar.dll floating around in your installation? The SPH is not treated in any special way.

Minor bug (which I assume wasn't fixed). You cannot right-click on the folder to delete it if the folder is on the Space Center view. Right-clicking moves the mouse to the center of the screen so you can rotate the view around.

Minor bug (which I assume wasn't fixed). You cannot right-click on the folder to delete it if the folder is on the Space Center view. Right-clicking moves the mouse to the center of the screen so you can rotate the view around.

I'm afraid this is a bug with the KSC scene which I can't do anything about.