[1.2.0] Toolbar 1.7.13 - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

blizzy78

What exactly is the question you're asking?

Oh nothing. Just a little observation.

Why can't it be both?

And yes, it has been updated a lot recently. I like it, shows dedication.

I agree. Though if I am honest it is a little annoying that it updates so often but I can accept that! :)

hey every few minutes KSP minimizes and drops to the desktop. not crashing just minimizing. i am certain this is being caused by Toolbar 1.5.2 as it only happened after i added this mod today. if its any help im funning windows 7 service pack 1 with an AMD Raedeon6800

hey every few minutes KSP minimizes and drops to the desktop. not crashing just minimizing. i am certain this is being caused by Toolbar 1.5.2

There are only two things in the Toolbar Plugin that would cause KSP to switch to the desktop (and into a browser, actually):

- The "update available" notification button.

- The "About the Toolbar Plugin" menu item in the triangle button menu.

You have to click on either of these to cause it to switch to the browser. Other than that, the Toolbar Plugin is not causing the issue.

Started new carreer after update, in VAB when I first point and click upper left part in the list it will do nothing. If I move pointer away, then back on part and click - it's working as intended. Can anyone try that to verify what's causing bug? It wasn't there before, that's 100%.

Update: it was fixed by enabling/disabling auto-hide option. Hope that helps.

Congrats Blizzy! You are the first author to do TOO good of a job updating! Seriously though, your dedication is admirable, and should be copied by other mod authors. Cheers.

Edited by SkyHook

Feature request: setting in config to disable update check so I don't have to hear the blathering ******s complain about "too many updates".

It's an addon in active (very active) development. The toolbar was much needed and a major implementation. The button visibility is a major addition to this and will take some time (and several releases) to figure out. Are you going to do the same complaining when we go through four or five releases to implement multiple toolbars?

Don't like buggy updates? Go back to a 1.4.x release and ignore the update notification. Or maybe even go back to prior to the notifier.

Here's a comment Blizzy hasn't heard regarding frequent updates, "Thank you."

Edited by Oinker
Wow! I got filtered.... "menally diminished people"

Is it just me of does it seem like every day this thing updates?

I like it. This and FinalFrontier seem to be the only things in active development right now. Back in the summer there'd be 6 or 7 releases a day.

Edited by GavinZac

Toolbar 1.5.2 does not hide at screen edge for me. It shows the option in the menu, and the option changes from "Enable..." to "Disable Auto-Hide at screen edge" and back when toggled, but toolbar stays visible regardless. I'm seeing this behaviour since the 1.5.2 update. I'm using lots of other mods - is this relevant? Should I try it out in a fresh install, do you want logs/saves? What can I do to help troubleshoot the issue? :) I'm running the game windowed, in case it's relevant

This plugin is really helpful in decluttering my screen (and many mods I use have i as dependency, so I actually don't have a choice anymore) - but I don't have much screen real estate, so I would really like for the auto-hide function to work.