Chaka Monkey - Closed Development Thread

YANFRET

*Cough, cough*

You forgot to license Aerojet Kerbodyne

Upper stage engines dont have any effects?

https://i.imgur.com/lwgtjgu.png

https://i.imgur.com/AlDERhz.png

Just a question, do you use Sensible pumps?

EDIT:

Chaka Monkey - Launches mod parts before it was released in the mod's release thread itself. Haha (referring to Aerojet Kerbodyne)

Edited by blackheart612

*Cough, cough*

You forgot to license Aerojet Kerbodyne

Just a question, do you use Sensible pumps?

No I dont even know what that is.

Just discovered another problem? What do you suppose could be causing this?

NdR9IDp.png

IjBaIhU.png

Maybe you should try restarting your game Haha

I did. It has to do with the internal lights. When I turn the the internal lights on the capsule turns all white. Specifically the internal flood lights.

So this is with the lights off in the capsule.

Qqd6xkk.png

This is with the lights on

7pBLnWf.png

Aah.. Yanfret might have messed with the Emissives of the capsule, he should fix it soon :)

Oh Im sure he will. Im just reporting the problems as I see them. Just glad I figured where the problem was coming from for that one, now Yanfret can narrow it down. Is the Altair ascent pod supposed to have an IVA?

OK.. The first issue was solved with a new install.. now im getting this issue.. Cant stage the rocket, nothing.. just sits there, and get a fuel flow of NaNU..

bVaA06I.jpg

Mods are as follows..

Toolbar

Chaka BETA

DRE

Rastaprop

KJR

Mechjeb

RealChute

SelectRoot

ShipManifest

KAC

Same problem as ophetious on Both LP Stations and Station Cupola have them in VAB and loss all Stages at pad and you have some leftover files in CEMS/Electrical/CommEquip.
OK.. The first issue was solved with a new install.. now im getting this issue.. Cant stage the rocket, nothing.. just sits there, and get a fuel flow of NaNU..

http://i.imgur.com/bVaA06I.jpg

Mods are as follows..

Toolbar

Chaka BETA

DRE

Rastaprop

KJR

Mechjeb

RealChute

SelectRoot

ShipManifest

KAC

Does that happen on a clean install?

The recommended flight path in the OP... Why THAT particular trajectory? Because with FAR I need much shallower ascent path. Turn start at 160m, End at 35km with a pitch rate of 45.

Would such a trajectory not be possible with this hardware?

YANFRET: you should think about switching to Kerbal Stuff, CurseForge, or Mediafire because Dropbox starts busting people out when large files get a lot of traffic. I believe this happened to NathanKell with Real Solar System once the file size started getting bigger with each update. :) (not to mention that the download speeds on these three sites are much faster compared to Dropbox; I get 0.5 mbps from Dropbox and 4.5 mbps on Kerbal Stuff, with fiber optic connection)

YANFRET: you should think about switching to Kerbal Stuff, CurseForge, or Mediafire because Dropbox starts busting people out when large files get a lot of traffic. I believe this happened to NathanKell with Real Solar System once the file size started getting bigger with each update. :) (not to mention that the download speeds on these three sites are much faster compared to Dropbox; I get 0.5 mbps from Dropbox and 4.5 mbps on Kerbal Stuff, with fiber optic connection)

Dropbox is just derpy. I want to switch too (it's easier their though)

The recommended flight path in the OP... Why THAT particular trajectory? Because with FAR I need much shallower ascent path. Turn start at 160m, End at 35km with a pitch rate of 45.

Would such a trajectory not be possible with this hardware?

Should work fine, its just a baseline

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.