[0.21][Parts Pack]Deep Space Mission Pack - Now open source!

kockaspiton

Quick update:

I remodeled the pod and increased the diameter of all parts form 1.5m to 2m for better compatibility with other mods and for more 'big ship for long range' look. I love the new model format, finally we can have moving centrifuges. Here\'s an early shot, don\'t mind the lighting glitch at the pod, I\'ll fix it before the release.

XLAhI.jpg

I hope you\'ll keep the old one too, I loved the large windows.

I don\'t know if scaling makes sense at this point, I\'d wait for .16, althrough I\'ve planned to make some 5m parts then (if I ever manage to model something), so they whould fit to this.

I hope you\'ll keep the old one too, I loved the large windows.

I don\'t know if scaling makes sense at this point, I\'d wait for .16, althrough I\'ve planned to make some 5m parts then (if I ever manage to model something), so they whould fit to this.

I\'m cutting the old pod in half, to be honest it was too big for a pod, so from now you\'ll have a pod, and other habitation modules, like the big windowed aft section of the old pod, that way you have much more freedom when designing the ship. Also it\'ll get even better later on when interiors are in game, that way you can configure the layout of the ship.

No, I meant the 4x cockpit window. Theses small ones are cool too, but they have the color of my favorite water texture from another game ;P Whould it be possible to make all windows and the solar panel reflect light?

Do you have my plugin? (Xenolith link in sig).

However, I can announce you that I removed the solar panels for the next version.

Yes, removed and I\'m not insane. I made new ones and of course I will remove new config files for this to stay playable.

I\'m confused, are you adding NEW solar panels or taking them away for good? I love the solar panels, also, you cant really have a deep space mission without a source of unlimited energy. PLEASE add them back in, if not it will ruin them mod for me :(

Hello. I love your mod, one of my favorites. Mostly for the Ion engine, battery, and solar panel. Now I\'m not sure if you are aware of this rather important bug. Sometimes, not all the time, while the Ion Engine is running, the battery will NEVER work again. Now its odd because it stays attached to the ship, but the icon for the battery on the staging disappears and the Ion Engine stops working because of no power. I know its attached to the ship still because it does not appear as debris in the world map and will not detach from the ship. I find this bug to be annoying whenever im in VERY deep space. as in out to the mars solar orbital ring IRL. Suddenly the enignes stops and all the batterys bug out. Plrease fix this you would get many [glow=indigo,2,300]props[/glow] from me 8)

The ion engines, batteries, and solar pannels do not work in 15.2, how do I get them to work? I\'ve gone back through the earlier posts but it\'s not clear.

I have, as far as I know, the latest electrical addon here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=11402.0

and, as far as I know, the latest DSM addon here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=8363.0

Still not working.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.