[0.21][Parts Pack]Deep Space Mission Pack - Now open source!

kockaspiton

I\'m not sure if I\'m doing something wrong or there\'s something about 0.15 of KSP, however, I can\'t seem to get my battery for the ion engine to recharge. I finally figured out how to get it to work / recharge in .144, however, with .15, the ion engine will work but never recharge.

If user error I\'d love to know what I\'m doing wrong. I have renamed 'Kreuzung.dll' to 'Zreuzung.dll', but still no luck.

Same problem here, renamed file, so now I can place the batteries and ion engines, but no recharge. My poor stranded kerbals!

Wait - does recharging the battery now work? Did I miss something?

Yes, newest version+Newest MuMechLib (included the wrong one).

However, I think l00 has updated his code after this again, so it might differ from the ZO2 panel behaviour (stupid word, spelled right?)...

Not sure if I missed out here, trying to get this mod installed on .15 but there are three parts which do not work, the batteries and the solar panels. They appear but are not able to be selected. I read through this forum several times to be clear, and you spoke of a Kreuzung.dll? Can\'t find this file anywhere.

Thanks for the help.

Yay, my exams are over, now I can work on this pack again. I\'m full of ideas, some things I\'m planning:

• [li]Animated parts (solar panels, solar sail possibly)[/li]
    [li]Remodel/texture the old parts[/li]
    [li]More structural parts[/li]
    [li]More habitation modules (rotating centrifuges)[/li]

Yay, my exams are over, now I can work on this pack again. I\'m full of ideas, some things I\'m planning:

• [li]Animated parts (solar panels, solar sail possibly)[/li]
    [li]Remodel/texture the old parts[/li]
    [li]More structural parts[/li]
    [li]More habitation modules (rotating centrifuges)[/li]

Nice! Can\'t wait to see what you come up with ;)

Do you have my plugin? (Xenolith link in sig).

However, I can announce you that I removed the solar panels for the next version.

Yes, removed and I\'m not insane. I made new ones and of course I will remove new config files for this to stay playable.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.