Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but its mass is equivalent to a small black hole and can not be approached or you will be spaghettified and thus you can never read it.

I wish for a real trip to outer space

Edited by Dientus
llok ewn agep

Granted. You fell in lava and respawned having lost everything you worked up to.

I wish I could fly up in to the orbit of the Minecraft world and see all the biomes below me.

Granted. You fly your house around using it but then severe wind shear makes you lose control and smash your house and all it's contents in to the ground.

I wish that KSP2 will have a well detailed and populated undersea world in it.

Granted. Unfortunately it is upside down and would require one of those giant mine excavators (the type you can drive a mine truck into the bucket of) to right it.

I wish my KSP Kerbal to be using Angel-125's S.C.U.B.A gear and not drown while enjoying the view.

Granted. One railway bogie, also known as a truck.

I wish for a KSP model of Captain Nemo's Nautilus Submarine, Not too big, not to small, but just the right size. And fully functional.

Granted. But you forgot to put it in water and it shrunk into an AxoLittle.

I wish for a stong bilge pump to get all the water out of the inside of my lovely new sub.

Edited by ColdJ

Granted.

But they become kerbalized and create a "sharknado" that not only destroys the VAB, but also attacks aircraft that try to leave the field.

I wish for a preview on how to mod KSP2