Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. But just as you are getting them a strange bunny turns up and says"What's up Doc" before stealing them and then dropping through an ACME hole in the floor that you can't seem to access.

I wish to get to 1000 rep before Souptime does.

mi na jimpe Granted. You spend ages learning it then realise you were actually learning Esperanto the whole time.

I wish to know what the best thing to wish for is.

Granted. Only female mosquitos suck blood, in order to get the materials needed to make new mosquitos. Male ones just slurp the sweat off your skin.

I wish that knowing that would make a difference to anything.

10 hours ago, Dman979 said:

Granted. Souptime never gets 1,000 reputation, so neither do you.

I wish for a normal Russet potato that must come from Idaho, USA.

bruh

Granted, but you overcooked it

I wish for more wishes

3 hours ago, Dman979 said:

I wish for a ordinary Russet potato that has already been hand-delivered from Idaho, USA.

Granted.  Mr. Russet is still walking from Idaho, USA, carrying the potato in hands.

24 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

I wish that I could have a Jaeger from pacific rim.

Granted. It lies at 2 km depth, you should just dive and take it.

I wish for potato chips. And for their Windows driver.

Granted, you get 2 potato chips and an outdated driver for Microsoft Snacks.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the proper instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth within a week or 2, without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator or my phone gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without it being stolen, without the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issue or reason why they cannot grant my wish, without the excavator melting, without it being opposite, without being teleported anywhere, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read my wish carefully.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

Granted. Your phone gets stolen because the "it" in your wish refers to the Lego set, not the phone.

I wish for a properly cooked, ordinary Russet potato that has already been hand-delivered from Idaho, USA.

Granted, you get your wish without any conditions or "catches" whatsoever.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the proper instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth within a week or 2, without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator or my phone gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without it being stolen, without the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issue or reason why they cannot grant my wish, without the excavator melting, without it being opposite, without being teleported anywhere, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment, and for my phone to remain non-stolen, non-damaged, and non-otherwise something bad happening to it. Please read my wish carefully.

Granted. But it doesn't fit the road limits, so you are not allowed to use it.

Mr. Russet asks to inform you that he hates when somebody takes his potato, so he kindly asks to plant it yourselves.

Edited by kerbiloid