Who is the biggest KSP video maker on Youtube?

Duckytrask

Scott Manley has 370.000 subscribers and 77.535.000 views.

In my books he has the best videos for learning KSP and enough science stuff to even learn something about physics :D

Danny is far off with less than 120.000 subs.

I also enjoyed HOCGaming's videos and you can still watch them if you haven't heard of him yet, but he stopped making KSP videos.

Having a quick look through the people who have played it (ignoring those who have played as a one-off or very little), and comparing their Subcriber and Average View count for KSP videos, the biggest is Nerd^3, by a long shot.

The next, is Robbaz with his Viking Space Program Videos. Only just behind him is (supposing he has almost 40 episodes of his KSP play through, which I don't consider small time) is Jacksepticeye. After that, I reckon it's Danny, who may not have a lot of videos, but they get good view counts. And then comes Scott Manley, who probably has the most amount of KSP videos, but they rarely break 100k views, and almost never break 200k

But this all depends on your definition of the word biggest...

Edited by Random Tank

I agree with the consensus that Scott Manley is the biggest KSP YouTuber. He is the largest content producer that focuses on KSP, whereas Robbaz and Nerd Cubed don't primarily play KSP. He probably is the most dedicated considering how much time he spends playing it.

I agree with the consensus that Scott Manley is the biggest KSP YouTuber. He is the largest content producer that focuses on KSP, whereas Robbaz and Nerd Cubed don't primarily play KSP. He probably is the most dedicated considering how much time he spends playing it.

Well it all depends on the OP's meaning of biggest...

The biggest Youtuber to EVER play KSP? That would be Markiplier.

The biggest Youtuber to play KSP (that's played it more than a one-off)? Jacksepticeye.

The biggest Youtuber that's known for KSP? Scott

The biggest Youtuber that plays KSP? Well I dunno, I've never seen Markiplier and Scott Manley standing next to each other, so I have no idea who's bigger... I'd imagine Jacksepticeye is smaller than both of them though... :P

What's crazy is that the videos of Scott Manley's Interstellar Quest have upwards of 100,000 views; some have over 300,00 views! It's insane to think that this many people watch KSP videos.

KSP has a surprisingly large following, and I fully expect that following to explode (hah!) when the game officially releases 1.0

Kurtjmac also made a biiiiiiig KSP series that starts very early in alpha and ends in 0.23 or 0.25, more than 100 episodes (150-200 ? gotta check) and I think that the inscription "Mun or bust" on the rocket in main menu screen is a easter egg/reference to him for making such a long and amazing series about KSP. (he also has a series that is called "far lands or bust", hence the "mun or bust") Check him out he's really good also he has stopped KSP videos a while ago

Scott Manley is like the Alaska of KSP Youtube videos.

Alaska, you might ask? Well, yes. When you're asking about geographical information about the US, (highest mountain, furthest north, east, west, etc) "Alaska" is your best bet. Same with Manley regarding KSP youtube videos.

Kurtjmac also made a biiiiiiig KSP series that starts very early in alpha and ends in 0.23 or 0.25, more than 100 episodes (150-200 ? gotta check) and I think that the inscription "Mun or bust" on the rocket in main menu screen is a easter egg/reference to him for making such a long and amazing series about KSP. (he also has a series that is called "far lands or bust", hence the "mun or bust") Check him out he's really good also he has stopped KSP videos a while ago

Didn't he have a Season 2 for 0.90? I remember seeing it or something...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.