Kerbal Kountdown!!!!

boxley

What is the coincidence, even? KSP has an update coming in a few days, and some other random website has a countdown to around the same time? I'm starting a new job that day, maybe they're counting down to that!

We'll see in a week then what's up with the geogeusser countdown then.

8 more days? April 27 - . Project Mercury astronauts reported for duty. Coincidence?

Yes. :D Something happened on every day of the year. I used to do a "topic a day" podcast and the problem wasn't finding something to talk about, but deciding which one to pick.

We're hyping together,

it's nearly release time.

And maybe we'll come back

to Kerbin, who can tell?

I guess there is no one to blame,

We're leaving beta (leaving beta)

Will things ever be the same again?

It's the Kerbal Countdown!

The Kerbal Countdown!

We're headed for Eve now,

and still we stand tall!

'Cause maybe they've seen us

and run from us all!

With so many rockets to launch

And things to explode (to explode)

I'm sure we'll all miss her so!

It's the Kerbal Countdown!

The Kerbal Countdown!

...What? Someone had to reference Final Countdown.

Wasn't there one more clue the day before that. A flying lunar pod with several radial mounted engines, one missing.

There was, and it had 11 boosters mounted on it. But I believe it was never officially posted as a riddle, so I didn't count it.

Best,

-Slashy

I am a bit confused. I do not see any new announcements on the main page. The last "Latest Article" is from Feb 15 th about Valentina's day community contest. The latest Announcement in the official subforum is from the January 1st. Where are you getting these pictures from? Why isn't there any mention of them (apart from this thread started by a regular forum member) on any of the news pages on this forum?

/rant

I am a bit confused. I do not see any new announcements on the main page. The last "Latest Article" is from Feb 15 th about Valentina's day community contest. The latest Announcement in the official subforum is from the January 1st. Where are you getting these pictures from? Why isn't there any mention of them (apart from this thread started by a regular forum member) on any of the news pages on this forum?

/rant

Twitch Squadcast, Devnotes, Reddit post of Kasper, Tweet of Max

/rant

I think Twitter is the primary source. Somebody will be sure to relay it in this thread as soon as it comes out (probably in 45 minutes from now)...

I think Twitter is the primary source. Somebody will be sure to relay it in this thread as soon as it comes out (probably in 45 minutes from now)...

Twitter is the primary source because it is most suited to this type of information. Quick posts that are too short to be meaningful in their own thread, and would get lost if the Devs started a thread like this one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.