"Eve: Order Zero" -- a KSP Graphic Novel (POSTLUDE COMPLETE...bet you didn't see THAT coming.)

such a nice ending to a nice story!! Next stop: The Joolian System!(?) I expect it would be something similar in style to DOB, which was really awesome itself. Or perhaps is the Admiral working with the Agency with the 'ugly' SSTO(I expect that was a red herring)?

Edited by PotentiallyHabitable578

Once again we come to the close of another Kerbfleet tale.

And once again I will say that it has been a privilege, a great pleasure, uncountable laughs, and an absolute joy (even with some tears) to accompany you and our brave kerbonauts on this amazing voyage.

Thanks cannot begin to convey my gratitude for the truly great contribution that these stories make to our community and (dare I say it?) our culture (kulture?).

Kerbfleet forever!

Happy landings!

To the Joolian system. Racing against the mirror universe to colonize the Vallhenge area to make sure the Mirrors don't colonize the Prime universe? Maybe the Kerbals will accidentally awaken the Deep Space Kraken of Bop, and the Krakens will invade?

Or maybe it will be a perfectly normal mission. As if!

IMO, you should all...

[first choice of words redacted]

... stop the unhelpful chatter and "demands" and let Kuzzter tell the story(s) he wants to tell. He's done a pretty good job of it so far.

I know it isn't helping any more, but would we even be talking about Dres if not for these whiny demands?

Really appreciate all the kind words from everyone. Again, thank you! Your comments and participation help make this a lot of fun for me to do :)

[quote name='Endersmens']Good ending to the story. Might I suggest the next part of the mission be focused on filing up the Science Libraries? You've filled the tech tree, now fill the science library! Get a report from every body or something. [I]Something![/I] :D[/QUOTE]

I've thought that might be a nice personal goal, but I'm not sure I would want to fill up a lot of comic pages doing "gotta catch 'em all"...

[quote name='RAINCRAFTER']And that's it. Until Kuzzter feels like starting all over, that's the end. Kerbfleet has been milked for all of it's worth across this plot-line[/QUOTE]

Across this particular plotline, yes--but I might have a few more things to say about some things, and more stories to tell :)

[quote name='Deddly']Thanks again for a great and very-well-illustrated story. I love the work you put into the sets, like the courtroom; they really add to the experience[/QUOTE]
I really appreciate you saying that. At some point this became more than a mission report for me--I had a story to tell besides just "I landed this cool ship and got xxxx science points!" Doing the animation poses and building sets etc became necessary to do it right, and it is a lot of extra non-gameplaying work, so thank you for noticing :D

[quote name='DMSP']Is this the end of Eve: Order Zero?[/QUOTE]
Yes and no. There will still be a Postlude, but that Postlude could stand alone or even be considered a prologue for the next story. Think of it this way: I rolled the 'credits' in the last few pages, and this is the bonus scene for anyone who sticks around in the theater to the end :)

[quote name='PotentiallyHabitable578']such a nice ending to a nice story!! Next stop: The Joolian System!(?) I expect it would be something similar in style to DOB, which was really awesome itself. Or perhaps is the Admiral working with the Agency with the 'ugly' SSTO(I expect that was a red herring)?[/QUOTE]
Thanks, there are a lot of ways this can go next and yeah, maybe it would be a nice break to go back to a straight-up mission report without so much Deep Meaning. I can say this; you will see the 'ugly SSTO' again, or something like it. Or then again maybe you won't ;)

[quote name='Starhawk']Thanks cannot begin to convey my gratitude for the truly great contribution that these stories make to our community and (dare I say it?) our culture (kulture?). Kerbfleet forever![/QUOTE]
Really appreciate all you've done hanging in there with me along the way Starhawk--contributing my ideas to the general canon has always been a goal of mine, and if the appearance of certain of my memes in certain other works is any indication, I guess I've been successful :) As I've said many times, I wouldn't be doing ANY of this without you guys, the conversation on this thread is a real treat and a privilege to be a part of.

[quote name='GregroxMun']To the Joolian system. Racing against the mirror universe to colonize the Vallhenge area to make sure the Mirrors don't colonize the Prime universe? Maybe the Kerbals will accidentally awaken the Deep Space Kraken of Bop, and the Krakens will invade?
Or maybe it will be a perfectly normal mission. As if![/QUOTE]
As if, indeed! In a completely unrelated note, do you make planet textures? Asking for a friend :)

[quote name='r_rolo1']I , for myself, would like to see Moho. There is a certain Kerbfleet officer that is deathly afraid of the Mohole, so I guess that he has to face his fears ;)[/QUOTE]
Hey, I actually had not thought of that! Hm. HMMMMM...

[quote name='Commander Zoom']IMO, you should all...
[first choice of words redacted]
... stop the unhelpful chatter and "demands" and let Kuzzter tell the story(s) [I]he[/I] wants to tell. He's done a pretty good job of it so far.[/QUOTE]
Right, about that. I have a story to tell, and I'm gonna tell it. It's still forming, and maybe it won't be as epic as an Eve rescue, or maybe it will. But my own counsel will I keep on where that story takes place. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.