You Know You're A Nerd When:

cubinator

When you make trucks in KSP instead of going to space, and also when you think of what "kids these days" are like, even though you technically are a kid these days.

When you announce a new page... in Finnish

hei katso uusi sivu!

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

• 2 months later...

When you procrastinate doing homework by reading Wikipedia pages.

Spoiler

True story (stories?) ; that's why homework is taking me hours longer than it should. Example: "I don't want to do this assignment right now, and it's pretty easy, just let me look up the MTOW of the TU-154 in comparison to the 727's for a minute and then I'll get back to work"  -  Two hours later: "Hmm... what are the different levels on the International Nuclear Event Scale? Oh, yeah, homework due tomorrow. I'll just read this one last page." Not exactly like that, but it feels like it.

I just started high school about 2 or 3 weeks ago BTW. It's alright, mostly, but I kind of hate English class. If only I could take Spanish INSTEAD of English, not alongside it. 

When Katyusha is your studying music.

When you almost cry when thinking about the Concorde's retirement. 

When you wouldn't be offended if somebody called you a nerd.

When you attempt to read aloud any Cyrillic you see almost entirely from what you learned reading Russian road signs in ETS2, and really aren't that bad at it. 

On 9/6/2022 at 6:23 AM, ColdJ said:

You have no idea what the modern popular songs in the charts are.

Same here, I don't care what the hell is "trending", I'll just stay over here listening to my Russian and Finnish folk songs loving planes and cranes, wearing whatever I'm interested in wearing, not what the coolest celebrity this month is. 

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

3 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Same here, I don't care what the hell is "trending", I'll just stay over here listening to my Russian and Finnish folk songs loving planes and cranes, wearing whatever I'm interested in wearing, not what the coolest celebrity this month is. 

When you casually mention that you speak at least 4 languages without realising you did. :)