[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

On 4/30/2016 at 0:02 PM, sDaZe said:

- Fixed the download ( Again thanks Sigma88 ) 

- Renamed the 0 Inclination Folder

1.2 already? XD 

39 minutes ago, QuentinJericho said:

Gonna try to beat 1.2 as well ? :P

The mod is just amazing I'm testing right now, can't wait for SVE to be made compatible ^^

There you go 

Just now, Berlin said:

There you go 

I CALLED IT LMAO

On another note... Is it normal that as soon as I turn on my engines my screen fades to black...? The HUD and all are still here it's just my whole world that disappears. I tried on my modded install and my stock one it does the same. (why am I always getting the wildest glitches...)

I'm gonna try 1.2, if not could it be because of the 8k textures for RSS ? 

1 minute ago, QuentinJericho said:

On another note... Is it normal that as soon as I turn on my engines my screen fades to black...? The HUD and all are still here it's just my whole world that disappears. I tried on my modded install and my stock one it does the same. (why am I always getting the wildest glitches...)

I'm getting the same bug, when trying to launch a stock plane as soon as I hit space to change stage, the screen goes black, and in map mode I just see the galaxy with no Earth.

I'm trying in a fresh install with no more mods if it's any help.

I`m a little bit confused. I installed Sigma Dimensions, Real Solar System + Texture Pack, Scatterer and Kopernicus like the Readme says. Then I copied your content of the download (RSS, Scatterer, SSRSS) into the GameData and overwrite the files. But: The Solar System has RSS-Size (~377.000km to moon).

12 minutes ago, sent3x said:

I'm getting the same bug, when trying to launch a stock plane as soon as I hit space to change stage, the screen goes black, and in map mode I just see the galaxy with no Earth.

http://imgur.com/a/Ppa4Z

Does it do this for you as well ? It did this on a stock install, no mods except the required ones... I pressed spacebar, the entire universe disappeared, even from the map mode. Then leaving the map it did this lmao.

Does it do this for you as well ? It did this on a stock install, no mods except the required ones... I pressed spacebar, the entire universe disappeared, even from the map mode. Then leaving the map it did this lmao.

Hmm It wasn't doing that to me last night I'm in class currently so I can't test atm. 

Would I be correct in assuming you've taken RSS, resized it using Sigma: Dimensions and then modified the scatterer files to make the planets "your own"? 

I'm asking because I'm wondering if I could make the planets look as pretty as yours. Would I only need to change scatterer configs? So basically use your files as a model. Or does the scaling screw up everything?

29 minutes ago, QuentinJericho said:

I CALLED IT LMAO

I'm gonna try 1.2, if not could it be because of the 8k textures for RSS ? 

26 minutes ago, sent3x said:

12 minutes ago, QuentinJericho said:

Looking into it right now, Give me a min. 

1 minute ago, FunnelVortex said:

In the downloaded folder, it says "RSS Stock Inclination", but I do not want the stock inclinations, I want the real inclinations. How do I get the real ones?

Dont use the stock inclination folder if you don't want it

great job on release, testing now. BTW, your Kopernicus link in the OP points to a comment deep into the thread (~ a quarter of the way, page 26), not to the thread itself.

I`m still confused. Downloaded the last relesed. And I have a normal RSS-Size  Solar System, not Stock. I have all needed Mods like your Readme says.

Edit.

Ok, now it works.

Edited by Cheesecake

3 minutes ago, FunnelVortex said:

It's the only folder I got though...

Dont replace the one you get from the Real Solar System mod

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

I`m still confused. Downloaded the last relesed. And I have a normal RSS-Size  Solar System, not Stock. I have all needed Mods like your Readme says.

I found the problem. 

13 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

Edit.

Ok, now it works.

I fixed this problem. @Sigma88
I cant quite figure out whats going on here

30 minutes ago, QuentinJericho said:

It was all working fine yesterday, sorry about his guys. :/  

Edited by sDaZe

11 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

I fixed this problem. @Sigma88
I cant quite figure out whats going on here

I don't know, I can take a look at the output_log file if anyone has one to share :)

7 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

It's okay man take your time, you guys have released fantastic stuff, I'm pretty sure you will get it sorted out !

I'm gonna try with lower resolution textures and without scatterer to see if anything happens.

It's okay man take your time, you guys have released fantastic stuff, I'm pretty sure you will get it sorted out !

I'm gonna try with lower resolution textures and without scatterer to see if anything happens.

Can you provide your output log for @Sigma88