[WIP] [1.2.1] [2.0.4] Stock Size Real Solar System

sDaZe

1 minute ago, sDaZe said:

So its one of these two things causing it... Scatterer or the 0 inclination, ill narrow it down more. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9nwg83264jkj00/KSP.log?dl=0

Sorry but I'm not really sure how to share logs, nor if that is the correct file (I've only been around here since yesterday)

This was done with stock KSP, with only the necessary mods, 4k texture for RSS and Scatterer removed.

2 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

Great!!! And congratulations for the release, if I'm not too late.

So late. We already updated twice and are about to release a third version. 

:D

Thanks! 

Alright guys. Uploading fix now! 

Alright, I had to remove the 0 Inclination. It was causing problems, i'll look into it once i have the download up and good to go! 

Until then you gotta use regular rss inclination. Sorry @TonyC but you're gunna have to wait :(  

On 4/30/2016 at 0:02 PM, sDaZe said:

- Removed 0 inclination, was turning the universe black ( It will be back ) 

- Fixed problem where the Earth would be RSS Size

Was getting frustrated there :o 

Hello
Nice work, but it is a little problem or mistake aka you was take full RSSKopernicus directory from RSS pack & add to a separate location, with out create a separate patch what to modifies only what you want to be adjust, what it will cause a big problem in future, way because RSSKopernicus file or all RSS can be modifies base on what @NathanKell or RO needs sometime it can be a fix, sometime it can be major or minor modification so create your own MM patch file to be load separate it will better idea, for that you can look on what @pingopete was done in https://github.com/Pingopete/RVE-KSP-1.0.4/blob/master/RVE/RVE.cfg that was done from same reason :wink: For example now RSS it have 3 or 4 file what have some issue inside, they was spot & fix in a future patch but if you will have own patch you will not affect by fix & same you will may not multiply bugs :)

Cheers

7 minutes ago, Blacks said:

Hello
Nice work, but it is a little problem or mistake aka you was take full RSSKopernicus directory from RSS pack & add to a separate location, with out create a separate patch what to modifies only what you want to be adjust, what it will cause a big problem in future, way because RSSKopernicus file or all RSS can be modifies base on what @NathanKell or RO needs sometime it can be a fix, sometime it can be major or minor modification so create your own MM patch file to be load separate it will better idea, for that you can look on what @pingopete was done in https://github.com/Pingopete/RVE-KSP-1.0.4/blob/master/RVE/RVE.cfg that was done from same reason :wink: For example now RSS it have 3 or 4 file what have some issue inside, they was spot & fix in a future patch but if you will have own patch you will not affect by fix & same you will may not multiply bugs :)

Cheers

Thanks for mentioning that, ill have to look into it! 

On the contrary, it's much better do it this way. You do _not_ want other mods thinking RSS is installed when it is not, and if you go this route, involving installing both RSS and this, then everything will falsely think that RSS is installed.

@sDaZe @Blacks

2 minutes ago, FunnelVortex said:

Okay, two issues.

1. There is flickering going on with Earth's land and oceans.

2. I don't have Pluto for some reason.

you don't have pluto because the current release of SigmaDimensions has not been updated to 1.1.2 yet and is missing some upgrades

if you use the development version of the mod the issue will be solved

Edited by Sigma88

3 minutes ago, FunnelVortex said:

Okay, two issues.

1. There is flickering going on with Earth's land and oceans.

The flickering is a known issue of Scatterer, no fix for the moment.

10 minutes ago, FunnelVortex said:

Right below the download it says Read the README file.

https://github.com/Sigma88/Sigma-Dimensions/tree/Development 

12 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

A little thing: the Timewarp is related to RSS, it`s too fast for Stocksize.

@NathanKell Any way i could go about changing that? 

50 minutes ago, sDaZe said:

Alright guys. Uploading fix now! 

Alright, I had to remove the 0 Inclination. It was causing problems, i'll look into it once i have the download up and good to go! 

Until then you gotta use regular rss inclination. Sorry @TonyC but you're gunna have to wait :(  

Oh well, I'll live. I'll try coming up with a fix of my own :)

Could you define "universe black ?" Thanks

16 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

Now it works great. Flying a ship to the Moon at this moment! :D

Pics or didnt happen :wink: 

Whats this you're looking at? Idk.. Could be SVE.. Who knows. 

Edited by sDaZe

16 minutes ago, NathanKell said:

@sDaZe: Yeah, fork RSS rather than requiring it to be downloaded. Then you can change things to suit you. :)

Oh, i wasn't sure if i could include it in my download. 

It has an open license. What you need to do is make a copy of the RSS files, change all the :FOR[RealSolarSystem] to :FOR[whatever you're calling your mod, but no spaces], and then change whatever you want. Have it under a folder in gamedata, just like RSS would. Etc. Then in the readme and OP mention that the mod is based on RealSolarSystem by NathanKell et al.