[KSP 1.12.1+] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.6.6] [23 Sept 2021]

Galileo

1 hour ago, Nicky21 said:

I'm using GPP with version 1.10 (RTB's Kopernikus) and i can't figure out if comets are included or not.

I have no idea how comets work.  If GPP has to add comets for there to be comets, then there are no comets.

I just discovered that our download package for GPP v1.6.5.0 was missing a require file.  This has been fixed and a new package has been uploaded to GitHub.  The version number has not been changed, but for anyone who downloaded GPP v1.6.5.0 prior to 11:00 pm UTC (7:00 pm EDT) 29-July should redownload.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by OhioBob

14 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@lane1572 Those would have to be from GPP's KSC++. I'm surprised this was never brought up.

It was brought up, but because the tree where just white plane objects.  I updated GPP to use the latest asset from KSC++ and thought that solved the problem.  I didn't think the trees were glitchy, I thought that's just the way they looked.

1 minute ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@OhioBob No, that's not it. The player has GPP Secondary so the trees are on the wrong planet. :D

D'oh.  OK, I see what's going on now.  It's not the trees per se but where they are.  Yeah, that needs to get fixed.

@OrbitalManeuvers GPP's KK stuff was never setup to not activate when GPP Secondary is installed. Evidently, nobody used KK with GPP Secondary so Galileo wouldn't know to deal with it. also, I only learned KK stuff during KSP 1.7 (for the relevant work in JNSQ) so I wasn't aware to do anything about this for GPP.

19 hours ago, Nebulagoodies said:

is there a way to put just tellumo and lily into stock?

Not without changing/adding/deleting a bunch of configs.  You can do it if you want, but I doubt anyone is going to do it for you.

Edited by OhioBob

6 hours ago, Nebulagoodies said:

is there a way to put just tellumo and lily into stock?

This is on a long list of things I would like to do to prep for my next KSP career.  If I end up trying it and can get it to work the way that I would like, I'll jot some notes on the process and send them your way.

12 hours ago, hemeac said:

This is on a long list of things I would like to do to prep for my next KSP career.  If I end up trying it and can get it to work the way that I would like, I'll jot some notes on the process and send them your way.

Ok, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Nicky21 said:

What version of scatterer shoudl I use with GPP 1.10.1 ? I am using the experimental kopernikus build and for now it works just fine, but i do get a lot of scatterer related error regarding some gas giants.

For 1.10.1 I suppose scatterer 0.0621c.  But GPP hasn't been tested in 1.10.1 because Kopernicus for that version is still experimental.

• 3 weeks later...