Kerbalized SpaceX

13 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

That isn't what I meant, I used that as an example, if this mod updates after a dependency like ASET, which don't have legacy downloads.

Good point. What happens when a 1.2.2 user tries to use this mod with the dependencies installed? It doesn't work, because 1.3 plugins don't work in 1.2.2. The mods aren't required for mine to function, they just add a little extra functionality. Maybe when this mod reaches maturity that will be an option. At the moment, I am sorry, but everyone will need to download the dependencies themselves.

Here is a link to a new pre-release of the mod. It includes the new textures for the dragon1 and test version of the new pod currently coined the Space Bug. If you download it give @Nightside a thumbs up for hunting down an old post and clicking like. https://github.com/jharri74/Dragon2/releases/tag/1.12

5 hours ago, RaiderMan said:

I cant wait to play with that blue origin capsule.

slick one trying to trick me into a conformation on the blue origin capsule. 

Edited by harrisjosh2711

2 hours ago, RaiderMan said:

to be fair..that was the first time I'd seen the capsule, so, given the name was mentioned in or about the same post as the losenge shaped craft..well I can be forgiven for that mistaken ID I think..

You sir are forgiven. Na I understood why you got it mixed up. I think I made that announcement when I debuted the photo of the new pod.

that'd do it. easy mistake.

that said, I know the new pod is meant for moon landings I believe you said? any chance on a version that can be launched on a rocket and landed on kerbin? given its a lander, that puts her about the size of perhaps mercury or more likely gemini?

1 hour ago, RaiderMan said:

that'd do it. easy mistake.

that said, I know the new pod is meant for moon landings I believe you said? any chance on a version that can be launched on a rocket and landed on kerbin? given its a lander, that puts her about the size of perhaps mercury or more likely gemini?

You will be able to launch it on a rocket. As to an entire 2nd version, I doubt it. . With that said, it does have engines with plenty enough delta-v to slow down to a speed safe for re-entry. I imagine it being slightly dangerous.

@RaiderMan I would have to retexture. It isn't designed for a heat shield on the bottom. I'm just not sure about the heat shield. I want one as well, but if its designed for lunar landings, it doesn't make sense. It takes a hefty amount of delta-v to land on an airless body a heat shield would be dead weight. I'm not arguing with you just going through my logic. Ill have to think about it. 

Well I tried throwing that stock alike edge into the ITS Titan but just wasn't really feeling it. Its not very stock alike but I think it looks good. For some reason the normal map wasn't working correctly before. It is now. I removed the legs, for now, and added a docking port that is compatible with the clamp-o-tron JR. Its only intended for refueling. I'm having an issue with exporting multiple animations into unity. I can export multiple animations fine. The problem arises when I need the animations to run together. As the docking port requires the nose cone to rotate and the port to stick out, I cant figure out how to properly export more animations. 

37137016115_fe99969041_b.jpg

Edited by harrisjosh2711