Kerbalized SpaceX

23 hours ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

Question, can you still enter the IVA and just cant see the portrait cams?

No.

Is any other command pod's in your current save acting this way?

Yes, but rarely. Sometimes my Near Future Spacecraft command modules and sometimes my stock command modules as well suffered through the same issue, but everything else doesn't appear to be affected.

Did you download a mod that came out rather recently that allows you to select kerbals in a part that doesn't actually have an IVA seat for the kerbal? That's the only thing that comes to mind that may be conflicting with it. The mod looks to be removed from spacedock. I was going to download it and test it but I cant seem to find it anymore.

I don't know which you're talking about, but I guess it is no. I have KIS and KAS if you're wondering, maybe it might have something to do with it. Are you talking about QuickIVA? Or CrewPortraits. I really have no idea.

18 hours ago, harrisjosh2711 said:

I don't have any experience with KSP logs yet but If you send me a link to yours I can try and find out what is going on. Or ask someone else on the forums to.

I don't really know either, and i'm a bit kautious of logs with whatever information they might contain. But i'm glad you actually tried to figure out what is happening rather than flat out tell me to give logs or no support (hint hint, some other people)

I'll try.

@Grand Ship Builder Its definitely not KIS or KAS. It could potentially be the crew portraits one, I doubt quick IVA, but a possibility. I would assume anything that messes with the IVA coding would be a possible culprit. If you are using one of those try without it and see what happens. 

If you want to find your log look in these locations (varies depending on windows/Linux and x64/32 bit- Windows: KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt (32bit) or KSP_win64\KSP_x64_Data\output_log.txt (64bit) or %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\output_log.txt

• Mac OS X: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'files'. Scroll down the list and find the Unity drop down, under Unity there will be Player.log ( Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log )
  • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log

she works!

You come in nose down, upside down. As you get deeper into the atmosphere the rocket will flip its self around and you can begin to kill off vertical velocity as you fly backwards. Generally it would be going a lot slower but I cheated it into orbit and forgot empty some of the tanks. The upper stage will have a TWR of less than 1 with full tanks on kerbin.

36754085333_d4f0e36b18_b.jpg

37377600076_d197d4bc80_b.jpg

36754163153_7741d8cf9b_b.jpg

2 hours ago, ChickenBot448 said:

You should rename it again to the BFR 9000 (ha ha, get it, BFR 9000. BFG 9000!) (it's a doom reference)

Actually, BFR 9000 is a BIG FalcoN ROCKET 9000 mm in diameter, all logical and reasonably. ( :wink: )