Chinese Space Program (CNSA) & Ch. commercial launch and discussion

tater

On 1/19/2022 at 7:47 PM, kerbiloid said:

The first football on the Moon.

I think we can make a nine-picture grid about how to use football

Lawful good Neutral good Chaotic good
Lawful neutral Neutral Chaotic neutral
Lawful evil Neutral evil Chaotic evil

I put Tsinghua's satelite to Chaotic good, Luna-2 to Chaotic neutral and DPRK into Chaotic evil

Edited by steve9728

10 hours ago, steve9728 said:

I can’t find anything about what payload would it take.

Found something and they are the 40 satellites from private space companies: 

Changguang(长光)'s high resolution remote sensing satellite × 10;

Minospace(微纳星空)'s satellite 5+2 (The seven satellites of this mission include 0.5m resolution optical satellite, 1m resolution radar remote sensing satellite, Hainan-1 01 group of four satellites, and XD-1, which was developed by Minospace, with a cumulative weight of nearly 1t);

22 satellites from 8 companies including ADA Space (国星宇航);

Tianxian Xingzuo (天仙星座, Cassiopeia) Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellite × 1.

The launch date is tentatively set for 27 February.

Introducing the essence of Chinese private space companies: private capital investment, with CNSA and CNSIA as technical leads. In a way if CNSA and CNSIA are seen as a computer game, then these companies are the DLCs.

(The information is not totally reliable, but it is better than can't finding out anything at all)

https://weibo.com/6816184673/LbMfp4KeN

On 1/19/2022 at 2:02 PM, steve9728 said:

I think we can make a nine-picture grid about how to use football

Lawful good Neutral good Chaotic good
Lawful neutral Neutral Chaotic neutral
Lawful evil Nertral evil Chaotic evil

I put Tsinghua's satelite to Chaotic good, Luna-2 to Chaotic neutral and DPRK into Chaotic evil

I read Nertea Evil, on accident :joy:

On 1/19/2022 at 2:47 PM, kerbiloid said:

The first football on the Moon.

But fully peaceful.
Exploded on approach sensor only to spread the tokens and save the rear ones from crashing.

Reveal hidden contents

Luna-2's cargo.

440px-Kansas_Cosmosphere_Luna_2_Pennant_

Pretty sure from a realistic standpoint it was vaporized on impact.

36 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

Pretty sure from a realistic standpoint it was vaporized on impact.

Why? The impact speed was 3.3 km/s, and the rear portion of the pentagons was thrown back at probably 1+ km/s.

So, they could survive.

Actually, there were two such balls, 150 mm and 90 mm, on the upper stage and in the craft itself.

1 hour ago, kerbiloid said:

Why? The impact speed was 3.3 km/s, and the rear portion of the pentagons was thrown back at probably 1+ km/s.

So, they could survive.

Actually, there were two such balls, 150 mm and 90 mm, on the upper stage and in the craft itself.

Interesting, but they'd still be mangled and broken beyond recognition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYXsoYN-4Cs

A summary of Chinese spaceflight in 2021 and an outlook for the future in 2022 by two guys who must be totally understand Chinese. 

I'm quite optimistic about the future of Chinese private space companies in the remote sensing and communication satellites, but manned spacecraft... Well put it bluntly, I don't expect anything on it at all.

Tsinghua University has successfully tested their new aspirated supercombustion ram engine.

“The test mission was carried out by a two-stage rocket boosted by the "Qing Hang-Daxing". After the separation of the first stage rocket, the second stage rocket pushed the mission section engine to a predetermined altitude and speed. The engine intake achieved high efficiency suction, the fuel supply system atomised the aviation paraffin into the combustion chamber, the ignition system started smoothly, the combustion chamber entered the intended combustion state, the engine worked stably and obtained continuous thrust, and the test was a complete success.”

"This test at Tsinghua University achieved 'efficient suction in the engine intake tract', which means that the technology verification has been successful and will soon enter the engineering verification stage."

945c4df58e14a13c105487535b47aa7d.png?w=1

image.jpg

Front, left, right and back of the test rocket.

https://world.huanqiu.com/article/46X3a3161Bj

Edited by steve9728

CNSA successfully launched the Land Survey-1 01 Group A satellite (陆地探测一号01组A星) by CZ-4C rocket. The mission was also the last mission of the 'Year of the Ox' in the traditional Chinese calendar.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1DT4y1C7Zw

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/rHe3QMKhdnc0Is4rsJ3pkg

And the mission badge:

image.jpg

Edited by steve9728

Preposterous bullsxxt: China’s SJ-21 ‘tugs’ dead satellite out of GEO belt: Trackers

Because China is 'evil' → therefore everything China does is 'evil'.

Whose satellites have been trying to get close enough to spy on Chinese and Russian satellites lately?

Edited by steve9728

The Chinese State Council has published a white paper on the 2021 space programme.

Full Text: China's Space Program: A 2021 Perspective (1) & (2)

Original Chinese version (the real ‘full text’)

“…Launch asteroid probes to sample near-earth asteroids and probe main-belt comets; Complete key technological research on Mars sampling and return, exploration of the Jupiter system, and so forth; Study plans for boundary exploration of the solar system.”

“…Actively participating in the International Charter on Space and Major Disasters mechanism, providing nearly 800 views of satellite remote sensing data for disaster reduction in nearly 40 countries, and adding eight new satellites and constellations as duty satellites and constellations to enhance the international community's disaster prevention and reduction capabilities.”

17 hours ago, steve9728 said:

Saw something interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LTdQREvMBg&t=73s

Is still about the white paper on the CNSA's 2021 space programme but that video just make it like: look, that's the proper way how to do the Star War:ph34r:

Almost as exciting as CSPAN 

On 1/28/2022 at 3:09 AM, steve9728 said:

Preposterous bullsxxt: China’s SJ-21 ‘tugs’ dead satellite out of GEO belt: Trackers

Because China is 'evil' → therefore everything China does is 'evil'.

Whose satellites have been trying to get close enough to spy on Chinese and Russian satellites lately?

I didn't see anything wrong with that article. China moved a satellite with another satellite. It works for cleaning up junk and messing with other nation's satellites. It's perfectly fine to point that out...

As for the last question, I guess "nobody's".

3 hours ago, SOXBLOX said:

I didn't see anything wrong with that article. China moved a satellite with another satellite. It works for cleaning up junk and messing with other nation's satellites. It's perfectly fine to point that out...

As for the last question, I guess "nobody's".

https://breakingdefense.com/2021/10/us-china-russia-test-new-space-war-tactics-sats-buzzing-spoofing-spying/

Yeah, I hope so, I really do.

Shenzhou-13 crew celebrate Chinese New Year in Tianhe Space Station

On January 31, Chinese New Year's Eve, the Shenzhou-13 crew sent a special video from the distant space to send their blessing to the motherland and her people. Commander Zhai Zhigang, holding a copulet, said, "I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year." Wang Yaping, dressed in a festive costume, wished children all over the country "As lively and spirited as a dragon and a tiger" and our great motherland "prosperity and prosperity". Ye Guangfu, holding the word "fortune", wished all the people of China "a happy New Year and a happy family".

2022020101291685914.jpg

2022020101291967557.jpg

2022020101292227494.jpg

Meanwhile, Tianwen -1 sends back a set of 'selfie videos' from Mars orbit to wish the Chinese people a happy Chinese New Year

And CNSA release videos of the Tianwen-1's Mars capture process

"The 'selfie stick' is made of a special shape-memory composite material and is folded up before launch; once in Mars orbit, the folded part is heated to a certain temperature and the 'selfie stick' gradually returns to its straightened state. With a mass of only 0.8 kg and a length of 1.6 m when unfolded, the 'selfie stick' is able to perform various monitoring tasks effectively with the camera mounted on its end."

Edited by steve9728

The 'public relations' coolness of the Chinese inclusion of a self-monitoring camera is noteworthy.  I wonder if (even though it doesn't add to the 'science') follow on missions from other nations will include such 'look at me' stuff - taking a page from their playbook.

Ultimately, showing the public what they're getting for the money is beneficial.  (I note the recent 'why we don't have a Go-Pro on Webb' articles - but for the next Mars insertion?  Having a camera that can capture parts of the Seven Minutes of Terror would be cool