Back In My Day...

cubinator

6 hours ago, ColdJ said:

Back in my day there were 4 defined seasons that made sense.

The modern "spinoffs", "sequels", and "prequels" are really annoying.

Take the "Walking Dead",  for example, with at least three spin-offs with their own seasons.

• 3 weeks later...

back in my day,the earth (had an slightly elliptical orbit at about 146G meters around sol (which was a yellow dwarf with expected life expectancy of 5 billion years) )and was having (71% water and 29% land) and was having 9an atmosphere that was (78%nitrogen and 20% oxygen and about 1% argon) and about 100km in height) and had (a radius of 6371km and a circumfrence on equator about 40000km)

back in my day the forums only had 4 million total posts

On 7/16/2022 at 3:05 AM, Space Kerbalisation Tech said:

Back in my day, we built and flew rockets in a video game, not launch homemade interstellar probes to alpha centauri every few days

from a different multiverse that we got to by going through white holes and wormholes.:)

back in my day mechjeb was the most popular mod and had 1000000000000000000000000000000000 downloads

back in my day, the starship was on a daily basis of ~200 explosions a week, the falcon heavy had only 2 boosters and the falcon 9 upper stage wasn't reusable