How much time a week do you spend playing KSP?

Time spent weekly.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How much?

2. 2. What is your main "limiter"(e.g, work schedules)

There's no poll option for zero hours, or less than one hour, so I can't vote on the first poll.

I have very occasional bursts of interest but KSP lost its shine for me a long time ago.

I don't really play KSP that much anymore. I usually don't have any ideas for spacecraft.

I haven't made much progress in the 6-7 years of playing KSP, i never even landed a Kerbal on Duna. Im missing out.

Not much at all, actually. I was just starting to get into it back in January, I started a 2.5x sandbox save to try out the new space station parts from @Nertea. I was probably putting about 8 hours a week on it then. But then my wife invited over a family for dinner from our homeschool group and we found out that they are into tabletop gaming, and one thing led to another, and now I'm knee deep in developing a GURPS RPG campaign for the first time in almost 20 years. Plus Civ IV just went on sale on GOG, and I told my sons that the next time it went on sale I would buy enough licenses for us all to play so that we could go head-to-head. (They're in for a beating. :D ) So it looks like KSP will be going on the shelf for a while again.

Blasphemous I know, but I haven't played at all since v0.19 was released in about 2014 or 2015. The addition of manoeuvre nodes in v0.18 eliminated a lot of the challenge and the cheesy re-entry heating that was added in v0.19 kind of turned me off. I should give it another try because I am sure things have improved since then, but I don't have much time these days due to parental duties...

On 2/16/2018 at 3:44 PM, NSEP said:

I haven't made much progress in the 6-7 years of playing KSP, i never even landed a Kerbal on Duna. Im missing out.

Whaaaaaaat??? Actually?

Ahem. Sorry. About me:

I bought the game in early 2016 (Jan or Feb, I forget when exactly) and have since played for 180 hours, according to Steam's records. Most of those hours were sunk in during the first year, when I was homeschooling and had a wonderfully flexible schedule. Some time later, I entered an IB school and promptly got run over by student life. Though in my defense, I find the IB not at all hard. It's just, the maaaaath....

But yeah. Today and yesterday I went on a sort of spree and put in like six hours, but it's the first time I've played in a month or so.

• 3 months later...

not a lot really. il usualy binge one game at a time for a few weeks, and then switch games, or take a few weeks off to do a project or catch up on my shows or youtube. i usually binge ksp for a month every time there is an update. 

Edited by Nuke

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.