Shower thoughts

p1t1o

1 hour ago, Cheif Operations Director said:

This is outrageous, its unfair, how can you be on the council and not be a master. 

Pluto is from the Illinois Lounge. They introduced him in early XX and still treat as a master.

The Great Lounge of Aztecs, Inuits, and Hawaii tried to introduce other similar members, like Sedna, Quaoar, etc, but just made others to exclude Pluto.

Those conservators...

Edited by kerbiloid

Pluto is Pluto and (in human longevity) will always be Pluto.  Meanwhile, fashion/nomenclature changes.

Therefore, (quick calculation) we can think with certainty that:

Pluto will return to Planethood in 2178 and disappear again in 2254.

Edited by Hotel26

6 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

I've always found it amusing that all the people arguing about what Pluto is or isn't will be long dead before it finishes a single orbit. I don't believe it really cares what we think.

I dunno about that, I'm among the youngest who remember the reclassification, and I could see a few of us living 250 years.

More posts have been removed or edited. We moderators are as interested in politics as you guys are, but our job is to keep the forum a polite and friendly place, and history has shown that politics and religion are subjects which CANNOT be discussed reasonably here, so we've had to rule them off-limits. We're not just being mean to you about this. We have the same rule for our internal moderators' chat, and for the same reason. And arguing with us about this rule in the threads just derails the threads, so please just move on, alright? If not, we'll have to start issuing warns. 

On 2/22/2020 at 5:56 PM, kerbiloid said:

Lab tests showed that Darth Vader had 27 700 midichlorians, Palpatine - 20 500, Yoda - 17 700.

Others used antibiotics.

Remember that timely diagnostics and treatment is very important. You are not Yoda, don't give a chance to the midichlorians.

Alternative star wars.

Force sensitivity is contagious, but also comes with permanent flu-like symptoms.

"Awww maaaan I think Im coming down with the Force, I feel like poop warmed up."

"Know him? <koff> Well of course I, <ahrrrrrrm>, know, <aaHHRRRRM> know him! He's me! <SNNNNNNNNNOOOOOORT>"