Post your LANDERS here!

On 6/14/2018 at 2:01 AM, pTrevTrevs said:

Here's Aurelian 2 from my Mission Reports thread "Curing a Burnout"

LzzBaA2.png

cbx8gjG.png

6EXNaGw.png

Fully reusable, and can carry up to four Kerbals to the lunar surface. It operates out of a space station in Lunar orbit, and makes trips to and from there, saving me the trouble of needing to send an entirely new lander for each surface expedition.

I like the use of the mk2 crew cabin! Looks quite neat up there, and more compact than the hitchhiker can. Station-based landers are my preferred method of exploring the Mun- you just have to resupply the station periodically with fuel. If you get into mining later, the spare tank capacity then comes in useful.

6 hours ago, Enceos said:

One of my bigger landers, which can carry 5m wide containers between bases and stations.

WHtzTCG.jpg

t1mvgNj.jpg

The tank in the cradle is detachable.

iQcYE3f.jpg

TjovBjs.jpg

Wowee! 

4 hours ago, MaianTrey said:

Only lander I've created so far worth sharing is my lunar lander replica in stock ksp.

FDaKUTv.png

Full mission album with more shots of the lander. http://imgur.com/a/v5Ecd

Worth sharing? Go ahead and share all of them!

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, sturmhauke said:

Duna lander

Hide contents

yvKWADM.png

Multistage ship/lander that goes to the Mun, Minmus, and Gilly

Hide contents

Eeloo VTOL spaceplane lander

Hide contents

59eVgvX.png

Tylo "lander"

Hide contents

BSzZptZ.gif

sGRECH3.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT. IS. HILARIOuS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a commercial lander based off of this very successful lander's design.

This is the Workhorse.

gNKx7QB.jpg

Due to the Workhorse's success, I decided to make a probe version of it meant to seat 8 tourists and designed what I hope will be an adequate booster which will make regular trips both to the Mun and Minmus ferrying passengers who have paid their way to those respective moons. They'll be sorted by their respective itineraries aboard my orbital gas bar in LKO.

It doesn't feature a command pod but it has a full science suite of all the applicable experiments so crew reports won't be possible, but I'll keep a revised Workhorse in orbit for those cases. The Pony will be carrying out most of my future contract work during it's numerous trips to Kerbin's moons.

This is the Pony Commercial Lander designation: Alpha and it's counterpart booster.

yoGsjHR.jpg

WgL3y1V.jpg

This is it's lifter. I should only have to use it a single time.

adoLRwc.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.